SW DIS Meet confirmed

I really really want to come but with a very expensive holiday in September and the fact that I've just paid a 50% deposit on DD's wedding dress we are having to "tighten our belts" a little. So at the moment I don't think we will make it cos I'm having to wrestle with my conscience but you never know - really really wanting might get the better of me. :rolleyes:

If I don't make it then I hope you all have a super time :jester: and I'll be thinking of you throughout the day. :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :crazy:

Thanks for your good wishes, Jan:bounce:

It was lovely to meet you and Tony last year, and I was hoping to have another DVC chat this year! ;)

Paul and Shirley - what a shame you can't make it! I was sure you were going to win the quiz this year, after all that swotting!

....... don't worry about it Sue's Mum, I think all the drinks are on Kevin :D :D :D ......... aren't they :confused: ??

I think NOT Shirley honey!

Even after England's wonderful result today!

My glass will be forever empty and my expression forever hopeful as always. :-)

Kev

Ah well, it was worth a try ;) ( I thought the post-match euphoria would last a little longer than it obviously has :rolleyes: )

LOL Kevin!

Just for fun I did check the flight prices... $1577.00 for a connecting flight, and a whopping $4160.00 for the non-stop version.

Were I to divide the cost of the flights across each of the Pints I would anticipate consuming, that would add over £20 to each! So you are correct in saying the bar bill would do me in. ;)

BTW... congrat's on your victory today. :bounce:

Have a great time all of you. I haven't made one meet yet, because there has always been something on, ( Sat 8th is my DD's 20th b'day and we have Mama Mia tickets, ) but I will lower the tone of everything and make one soon. Promise. Carolyn:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter