SW Ding

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by MinnieVanMom, Nov 6, 2009.

  1. MinnieVanMom

    MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Messages:
    5,486
    Is it better to buy the RT with the 15% now or purchase each way and wait for Ding?
     
  2. DISNEY FIX

    DISNEY FIX DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Messages:
    2,627
    Can I assume that not everyone got the %15 ding notification? I didn't here in NY. Anyone else?:confused:
     
  3. dburg30

    dburg30 Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Yes, I

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6,974
    A lot of people will tell you the following...

    "If you have found airfare that you are happy with and would normally purchase, get it"

    If a ding comes out you can buy those and have some credits left, granted they would have to be used within 12 months from the original purchase date, not your flight date or your change date. If you dont buy there isnt anyway of being sure you would get a ding, or that it would be cheaper. Prices could go up and then you would kick yourself for not buying when you had the chance.. If the 15% off is still a little more then you are willing to pay / want to pay, then play the waiting game and hope..
     
  4. MinnieVanMom

    MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2008
    Messages:
    5,486
    It is more the question of the RT at 15% off or single tickets in hope?

    You are right, someone here told me to buy the ticket I felt good about. Very smart folks here!
     

Share This Page