• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Ding

Can I assume that not everyone got the %15 ding notification? I didn't here in NY. Anyone else?:confused:

A lot of people will tell you the following...

"If you have found airfare that you are happy with and would normally purchase, get it"

If a ding comes out you can buy those and have some credits left, granted they would have to be used within 12 months from the original purchase date, not your flight date or your change date. If you dont buy there isnt anyway of being sure you would get a ding, or that it would be cheaper. Prices could go up and then you would kick yourself for not buying when you had the chance.. If the 15% off is still a little more then you are willing to pay / want to pay, then play the waiting game and hope..

It is more the question of the RT at 15% off or single tickets in hope?

You are right, someone here told me to buy the ticket I felt good about. Very smart folks here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter