• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Boarding Passes with young children

minniemomof3

Mouseketeer
I will be flying SW with a 2 year old, will I be automatically given an "A" boarding pass when I check in, or should I check in online 24 hours before?

Will the hotel (Saratoga Springs) print my boarding passes for me?

Don't worry about getting an A pass. Anyone travelling with kids 4 and under can pre-board. You'll get in a separate line from the A,B, & C people and can board before all of them. spouse and your other children too. :goodvibes

Enjoy it while you can. I miss the days when ds could get us on 1st. Now he's 6 1/2!

I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!

I have seen pre-boarding completely suspended except for people in wheelchairs on a flight to Orlando. I'm not the only person who has reported seeing this. It rare, but itdoes happen. And then the entire plane is held up by the shuffling to find seats together for people with younger kids.

OP--PRINT THE A BOARDING PASSES BY CHEKCING IN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE!

Anne

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Don't worry about getting an A pass. Anyone travelling with kids 4 and under can pre-board. You'll get in a separate line from the A,B, & C people and can board before all of them. spouse and your other children too. :goodvibes

NOT TRUE!!!!

I flew SWA where the gate agent suspended preboarding to families with young children except those that bought a seat to install a car seat. The flight was ALL families.

Get your boarding pass in advance to be sure!

pinnie

Wow! :eek: OP, I'm sorry. This has never happened to us and we've used them many times. I stand corrected!

Yes SSR will print your passes for you and yes still try to get the A's . I have also seen at MCO them suspend or limit (1 child =1adult)in those preboard lines.

Besides having your boarding passes printed at SSR, if you have a laptop or a web-enabled mobile phone you can still check in 24 hours in advance and get placed in bording group A. If you don't have a printer, no problem - you're checked in and in group A, and you can re-print your boarding passes using the automated kiosk at the airport.

To check in and to reprint your boarding passes you will need your confirmation number, so be sure that you have it with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter