• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Birthday Sale

Thanks. That's too bad. I was hoping for something in August. At this rate, we will walk to Disney!
Us too. :rotfl:

Southwest is still way less than most of the other airlines though. US Airways' prices are bizarre. :confused3

I have a 30% off code that I won't be able to use, if someone could use it. First one to reply here, gets it :thumbsup2.

I have a promo code to give away too if anyone wants it. I was seeing $80 flights...too bad I can't use it.

PM if you want the code. I will only be on the computer until about 4pm cst today.

Nevermind...I read the postings above and got my answer :)

The unique discount code (valid for one-time use) is required to be used in the Promo Code box in order to receive 30% discount on the valid travel dates listed below. City pair exclusions apply (see below)

30% discount valid for one-time use on a single reservation which can include up to eight people and is only valid if purchase is made on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com.

Discount is valid on new reservations and purchase must be made on 6/19/12 before 11:59 pm Pacific Time for travel on 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, and 7/2-7/6/12.

To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply).

30% discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.

Roundtrip Required.

Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.

The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!

Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.

Discount is not valid on Jackpot or Southwest Vacation package deals
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Discount not valid between the following city pairs:
AUS-LAX EWR-PHX LAX-STL
AUS-OAK FLL-PHX MCI-OAK
BDL-MCO FLL-STL MCO-MHT
CMH-DEN IND-PHX MCO-PVD
CMH-PHX JAX-LAS MDW-SNA
CMH-STL LAS-MHT MKE-PHX
EWR-HOU LAS-PIT SAN-SAT

What a huge disappointment the birthday sale was!! I sure didn't benefit from it as our flights actually went up $15 yesterday with no code to use in October. I'll keep playing the waiting game. So far I have a return flight booked for myself. Was only able to get one flight at that price. Hopefully I'll find a good price to get me and DD to Florida and her back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter