• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW and RAC at POP with Infant

mombg20062009

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with a lap sit baby. Will I be able to use the RAC at Pop for Southwest? I will check with RAC when I get there in 10 days but I was wondering if anyone has had an experience with this?

Thanks!

Yes, you can use RAC at pop, but I'm not sure why having a lap child has anything to do with it.

Yes, you can use RAC at pop, but I'm not sure why having a lap child has anything to do with it.

Because with Southwest, you can't check in an adult traveling with a lap baby online. It must be done at the airport.

OP, you should be able to use RAC to check your bags, but you may have to get your boarding pass w/ the lap infant at the airport.

Thanks! I'll just be glad not to worry about carrying the luggage around. I don't mind waiting in line for my boarding pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter