SW Airlines: now taking reservations through Oct. 28

Goofy4

DIS Veteran
Woohoo! :banana:

Got my group reservation. As luck would have it, returning on Oct 28!

Whoo- hoo! Glad you got your deal!

I just called SWA about my rapid rewards and while I was on the phone I asked the csr if she knew in advance that the reservations were being extended today. She told me that they didn't get advanced notice.

However, I started to ask her about reservations for later in the year and how they released dates for LAST year.

She said they usually hold off on releasing the dates around the holidays, but that they would probably release the next round of dates through Dec 18th. THEN do the hoilday rates after that.

Of course after that she backpedaled (like she wasn't supposed to be telling me that info) and said that they might release all of the dates through Dec 31, and that you never know until they are released.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the dates that are opened next are through Dec 18th because we return on the 17th!

I have no patience with how they do this and wish they would just take reservations now for the entire year!

YIPPEEEE ... thanks for the info that SW is accepting reservations thru 10/28. I checked their site yesterday AM and it showed you could book thru September only. Today I booked flights for 10/8-10/23 flying from INDY to ORLANDO ... and got it for $110 round trip!!!! Thanks again for the info.

lindah said:
\Today I booked flights for 10/8-10/23 flying from INDY to ORLANDO ... and got it for $110 round trip!!!! Thanks again for the info.
What's your secret? I lowest fare I see is $74 each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter