• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suzie and Perla help!

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
I've got a quick question... I'm FINALLY getting around to working on my scrapbook from last year's trip :blush:, and I can't remember which is Suzie and Perla! Who is purple and who is blue?

Thanks so much in advance!

I would ask your ? on the community board. :)

ETA: There's someone on there who will definitely know the answer for you.

I'm pretty sure Perla is Purple. Ya know the whole "P" thing. On the community board search for th user FlowerChild, he loves Perla and Suzy. He would definitely know.

Yes, Perla wears purple (I know a CM who plays her ;))

This came straight from Cinderella's mouth: "Perla is purple and Suzi is aquamarine!"

LOL, DH and I kept saying that the rest of our trip "Suzi is aquamarine"

I know it probably doesnt sound that funny - but, you have to imagine Cinderella saying it in her high pitch, almost breathy voice.

Alicia

Thanks, everyone for your help! I'd sure hate to have put the wrong mouse with the wrong siggie!

LOL. I saw the title & thought "He's moved to the Scrapping board?" :confused3

Glad to see it was someone else & a nice innocent question. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter