Suspicios suitcase at HS

TaTa4Now1968

DIS Veteran
Just left HS and there was a bunch security and CM'S circled around a wheeled pilot case near the entrance, only noticed because they made us walk on the sidewalk to leave, I took picks will post then when back at the room. The are still allowing guests in the park

Two days ago - Tomorrowland. Today - HS.

Can't people STOP ruining things for others?????!!!!!!

My wish is that all are SAFE during this Holiday season. :thumbsup2

Yesterday morning in AK at the FLK show some idiot tourist wanted to leave his big camera bag to see if he could find his family while saving his spot. Told him flat out no way he was leaving it. Then another idiot tourist from his country said to me to "chill and not to panic" I was going to start giving him a life lesson when decided to simply say I would just call security if he proceeded to leave it. Many forgot about 911 - I was not directly affected but it's up to all of us to be careful. Many forgot but the rest of the world seem to have forgotten more. Rant off now...

Pictures? What is going on with these suitcases?

Personally, this is way more attention grabbing than all the ridiculous FP+ threads.

Having a problem uploading the pics, I will try again tomorrow,. I have never tried to upload from my phone.

At Hs they did not shut anything down, just detoured people away from it. Some people didn't even that anything was happening.

This happens everyday at WDW, people leave bags or forget them and go on rides and such. Then managers and security have to stay with the bag for a period of time to see if the person returns for it. Then if no one returns they have to take it backstage. This is not something that only happens on busy times of the year, it's just more noticeable because there are more people being diverted to walk around them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter