Sushi

FourFireworksFans

Earning My Ears
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a place NOT in a park that serves Sushi & accepts the dining plan??

Thanks!

Kona
Sushi stand in Poly lobby
California Grill
Capt'n Cooks in Poly (not recommended)
Wolfgang Puck

I haven't been there but I've read a lot of good things about Kimonos at the Swan/ Dolphin. Not sure if they're on the meal plan though...

Good Morning Dewdrop said:
I haven't been there but I've read a lot of good things about Kimonos at the Swan/ Dolphin. Not sure if they're on the meal plan though...

It is not a dining plan restaurant but I consider it the best sushi at WDW.

It is not a dining plan restaurant but I consider it the best sushi at WDW.

We haven't been for several years, but it is excellent Sushi. I seem to remember that they did do either an AP or a DVC discount.

I checked Kona island sushi bar....they are not on the ddp

Actually I think you can still get it, but it's not a good use of your dinning credit. You only get one roll and a salad/soup plus drink for 1 TS credit.

At Kona, they will bring over the same sushi from the island bar. But I'm not sure how that works on the dinning plan.

Kona Sushi Bar is definitely NOT a good use of a dining plan credit. I do NOT suggest you do this.

Truly, I wouldn't use a dining plan credit for any sushi, no matter where you are. If you want sushi, pay out of pocket at Kimonos and save the table service credit for a signature restaurant.

Isn't there a place in HWS? I thought I saw it on a menu somewhere!:confused3

Isn't there a place in HWS? I thought I saw it on a menu somewhere!

Starring rolls has sushi. But not sure if it's a good use of a CS credit, or if it can be purchased with a CS credit.

At Kona (at least the last two times we were there, most recently two years ago) you can choose a roll from the sushi bar as an appetizer.

Isn't there a QS restaurant in Epcot that has sushi also?

Ahh, yes:
Katsura Grill
Japan - World Showcase - Epcot
Counter Service

Menu Date: March 2012
Sushi
California Roll $8.50

Spicy Tuna Roll $8.99

Tokyo Sushi Combo - 4 pcs. California Roll and 3 pcs. Nigiri - $9.99
Sushi Combo Meal
California Roll and Tsukemen Combo $12.99

Spicy Tuna Roll and Tsukemen Combo $12.99

Thanks AllEars!!

I would pay out of pocket and eat at Kimonos if you want more than a California Roll or Spicy Tuna :thumbsup2

We have gotten coupons off of retaurants.com before that save us alot of $$

If you really want to use the dining plan, Kimonos is out. Your best bet is Wolfgang Puck Cafe. Kona Sushi is doable but not a good deal on DDP. California Grill has excellent sushi but it is also not a good deal for 2 DDP credits. If you are on the deluxe plan, Ca. Grill makes more sense because you can get the sushi as both appetizer and entree if you want.

Wolfgang Puck is on the dining plan and so is Kona at the Polynesian and they both have great sushi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter