Sushi

sleepdoc

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they serve sushi on a 7 day cruise? My kids love it and we were unable to find it on our last cruise. We sail again in January and would appreciate anyone's help in finding sushi for my boys!!

When we were on the boat a couple years ago there was Asian lunch at Parrot Cay. They had a sushi spread in the middle of the restaurant but I'm sorry to burst your bubble... it was awful.
They tasted like grocery store prepackaged sushi rolls. The rice was awful and they used fake crab meat. I don't know if we were just unlucky on a sailing with bad sushi...

Hopefully they've improved it for our upcoming sailing... if they still have it.

We were just on the magic in November and there was sushi at the luncheon seafood buffet. I thought it was very good. They even had someone explaining what was in the different rolls for novices.
A few years ago they had a huge table of sushi at the seafood buffet and it didn't seem like it was chilled well enough and looked like it was sitting there for a while. This time there was a lot less out at a time but it was replenished often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter