• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sushi Bar at Morimoto Asia

BobandBella

Earning My Ears
Hi! I just made reservations for this restaurant by phone. The CM said it is a prix fixe menu. She said that I could find the menu on MDE under the restaurant name then under special events but I can't find it! Can someone help me?

We have dined there a couple of times. I'm not sure what is meant by "prix fixe" as you order the sushi from a menu and it is prepared in front of you. It's good sushi and it's fun to watch. Cocktails are excellent, too.

Is it possible you are attending some special event on a certain date?

I posted a similar question about this recently too. I made reservations for this as well and it says special event on MDE. There is no menu of anything else about it. I did see that when I was completing my reservation on MDE it mentions a minimum $50 charge in place of where it usually mentions the $10 cancellation fee. I figured I would be adventurous and just wait to find out what this is all about when we go I guess. But I would love to here about any recent experiences, otherwise I will post our experience after we go the third week in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter