Sushi at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot? Sushi lovers please respond!!!!

Happyflower

Mouseketeer
I think I have read a review that showed sushi as a choice for Sunshine Seasons on the food plan. Do you get that and a side? Please tell me more about the selections, I have read the menus, but they are kinda vague. I am looking for something different, since I will be eating over 7 CS meals that week. Or can you get sushi "in the world" somewhere for a CS meal?:goodvibes

I will take "supermarket sushi" over a cheeseburger any day! :hippie:

What more could anyone want, sushi and butterfinger cheesecake? :lmao:

Hey I just noticed I am now a mouseketeer! When did that happen? I didn't get any fireworks or anything? lol

DH got sushi at Sunshine Seasons on our last trip in August. Here is what he got with his CS credit:

-package of California rolls
-Large fountain drink
-butterfinger cheesecake from the bakery

He could not get an additional side.

They had a few different options for what types of rolls you could get. I definitely remember some shrimp rolls, salmon rolls, and of course california rolls.

See our dining reviews (link in siggie) for more details.

HTH!

I've been trying for two weeks to get a reservation for this event, Oct 29. I've called four times, I was told twice they were booked for all of Oct, and twice told they weren't booking due to not knowing when they would be open for business. :confused3 Tina

Yes, they do have sushi at Sunshine Seasons - it is in one of the prepackaged refrigerated sections. You can also get sushi at the CS place in Japan (forget the name - on the hill, next to the ceremonial house). It's about $8 at both places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter