which one?

• survivor 1

• survivor 2

• survivor 3

• survivor 4

• survivor 5

• survivor 6

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Spacemountain I watch Survivor it's my favorite show too I like the idea of bein a club I think that would be a great idea good idea. I will be the first to join the club

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OO OO!!!!!! I'll join. I love survivor, it's a great show. My favorite one was the one with Lex. It had some great people with some good personalities. Did you hear about one of the new survivors 7th or 8th. It's an "all-star" one. IknowRich,Ethan,Rudy,Jerri,Sue,and Tina are all coming back. I'm not sure aobut the other 10 though.

Which ever season had Colby in it. Yowza! That man was fine..and was it just me or did he get hotter and hotter as he got dirtier and skinnier? lol...he had many fans. Thats what the survivor people need to do put another hunk on. It will boost the ratings trust me.

hey ill join! I love survivor and its the GREATEST show ever.... im so excited about the all-star one!! Cant wait! my favorite one was the one with Alex...... he was kinda hot...... but oh well...... ill join though!:D

Originally posted by KittieKat
Which ever season had Colby in it. Yowza! That man was fine..and was it just me or did he get hotter and hotter as he got dirtier and skinnier? lol...he had many fans. Thats what the survivor people need to do put another hunk on. It will boost the ratings trust me.

Your right!! I loved Colby!! My mom did not like him UNTILL he honered hid allence with Tina so far into the game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter