• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor **Second Chance**

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
I'm glad we already know who's going to be the next season.

Favorites? Dislikes?

I hate that Shirin is on next season. On the bright side........Joe!!

Joe :yay:
Vytas :yay: (sorry got that name wrong)

I don't remember a lot.
I don't mind Shirin.....she is annoying, but a lot of them are. She does know the game though.

Last edited:
I like Keith and Jeremy. I think the blond with the straight hair, Kelly??? Not sure her name, I think she was on with her dad.

Joe :yay:
Ayas :yay:

I don't remember a lot.
I don't mind Shirin.....she is annoying, but a lot of them are. She does know the game though.

Shirin might have already put a target on her back by announcing that she made her first million by age 25. I've heard that as an excuse to get rid of someone before. (They don't need the money). Soooo glad Joe got a second chance!

Shirin might have already put a target on her back by announcing that she made her first million by age 25. I've heard that as an excuse to get rid of someone before. (They don't need the money). Soooo glad Joe got a second chance!
I also think she will be the first one out because of it. Wasn't to smart of her knowing she could have a second chance to play and then to say that. Glad Joe made it

Happy Kelly W, Shirin, Vyttas and Jeff made it through.

I wish Mike still would have been allowed to go, It would have been his second chance to win another million. I wanted Brad Culpepper to be on as well.

I could have lived without ever seen Joe and Keith again .

I don't like Kelly W and the game has changed since she played so we shall see how she does. Cant stand Shirin and her "poor victim" attitude Will was a total jerk but she is just holding on to all that negativity. Count me as one who doesn't like Joe he is just another pretty boy. Like Vytas, Spenser & Tasha.

I don't really have a huge problem with any of the picks, but I can't believe Carolyn didn't make it. I thought for sure she was in.

Joe was one of my favorites, but I don't think he has a chance at all. He is too good at challenges and way too likeable- which is exactly why he didn't last this season.

I also didn't recognize quite a few of the cast. As a fan of Rob Has a Podcast, I'll be rooting for Stephen Fishbach. I'm also excited to have Woo and Spencer back! Not at all happy about Abi-Maria back, though :headache:

How did Shane NOT make it?!? He is one player I've always hoped would return. He was just hilarious!
Glad to see Spencer, can do without Cass. Wonder who will get voted "best man-bun"...Joe or Woo?

I don't really have a huge problem with any of the picks, but I can't believe Carolyn didn't make it. I thought for sure she was in.

I can believe it I couldn't stand her. I also think Shirin will be out early, she is just so whiny. Joe is just creepy to me.

As I said on the other thread, I disliked "Kimmy" when we were in college together (when she went by the name "Berle") and I disliked her in Australia. Hope she gets the boot quickly.

At this point, I'm rooting for Tasha, Jeremy, Spenser, Peih-Gee, and Jeff.

Oh yeah, glad Vytas is back too. I never cared for Aras, and seeing Vytas play dirty to try to beat him was awesome!!

So glad to see Spencer and Woo again.....was a bit surprised that Shirin made it back, i thought most people didn't really like her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter