• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

List of players who were taken out due to medical reasons:
Likely to return
Colton Cumbie - The Producers know he was a polarizing player, and will bring him back for that reason alone.
Russell Swan - Possibly the scariest removal in Survivor history. I think we will be seeing Russell again.
Kourtney Moon - Broke her wrist because she couldn't follow a simple game direction, but never had a chance, we may see her next season.
Michael Skupin - Would love to see him back in the game, but it has been a long time, probably won't be one of the returnees.

Possible, but doubtful
Jonathon Penner - Played twice, so unlikely he will be returning
James Clement - Played twice, unlikely he will be returning. Besides, he was voted out with two immunity idols in his pocket the first time he played.

Slim chances
Gary Stritesky - Even after reading about him he doesn't ring a bell, doubtful he will return.
Bruce Kanegai - Vaguely remember him, but doubtful he returns.

No chance.

Mike Borassi - Vaguely remember him, Russel Swan was a more memorable player from that season, doubtful he will return
Joe Dowdle - Like Gary, not memorable, doubtful he will return

Love your analysis. I read those names, thinking I've watched every season of Survivor and could not remember some of them. I'd love to see the three returnees be Mike Skupin, Russell Swan and James Clement (even though it was his second time when he was taken out).

Bruce Kanegai.....did he have a nickname on the show? I remember him and him leaving, but the name is not ringing a bell (which isn't too strange, I'm not always the best with names.)

I hope one of them is James, but since he's played 3 times, I bet it'll be Russell. And yes, James has been removed twice because of injury: Micronesia because of a cut on his hands, I think because of a coconut, and in HvV during a reward challenge for chocolate, he busted his knee.

I wasn't a fan of Russell though because he had this weird provider/masculine complex about him that seemed like he just tried too hard. But, of the choices, he's up there since the others are less interesting to me and Colton sucks.

As for those who have played back to back, here's the list of people that I can think of:

Rupert: Pearl Islands then All-Stars
Amanda: China then Micronesia
James: China then Micronesia
Russell: Samoa then Heroes vs. Villains

Wasn't there a girl (Stephanie?) who played back to back? I remember her being in the season where they were in the Mayan jungle and she had come off of a season where she was the only player on her tribe left at the merge.

Wasn't there a girl (Stephanie?) who played back to back? I remember her being in the season where they were in the Mayan jungle and she had come off of a season where she was the only player on her tribe left at the merge.

Oh yeah! Stephanie was on Palau then Guatemala. And her cast mate Bobby Jon did too.

I'm wondering if Colton is one of them only because I vaguely recall Jeff asking someone last night (can't remember who) if they would watch another season if Colton was on again.

Final Tribal Council = BORING!!!!

What happened to all the mean, bitter people that would ask tough questions and put the final 3 on the spot????

I'd love to see Michael back, too, but that was one of the early seasons - he might be too old to handle it now.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. What was that, 10 years ago?

List of players who were taken out due to medical reasons:.

Slim chances
Gary Stritesky - Even after reading about him he doesn't ring a bell, doubtful he will return.

Bruce Kanegai.....did he have a nickname on the show? I remember him and him leaving, but the name is not ringing a bell (which isn't too strange, I'm not always the best with names.)

I can say for a fact that Bruce does not return. He is my son's karate instructor and had not been away long enough to film the show. He is the slightly older asian who did karate on Exile Island when he was there. He also is the one who got drunk in the outhouse with BobDawg. They are still great friends to this day. He is an amazing man and for his age in fantastic shape.

I'm wondering if Colton is one of them only because I vaguely recall Jeff asking someone last night (can't remember who) if they would watch another season if Colton was on again.

I can't believe they would even consider asking Colton back. Is there anyone who wants to see him again?

Stephanie's the reason we kind of soured on James. We enjoyed him so much the first time, but he was just downright nasty to Stephanie when he came back. I don't know what his problem was with her, but his treatment of her was comparable to Colton & Alesia's treatment of Christine. I hope we don't see him ever again.

Michael from season 2 is the one person who I'd love to see get a 2nd chance among all those who've left the show for whatever reason (hurt, sick, OR voted out). I have to assume he's been asked before, but maybe not.

Link to cast page has been added in first post. Lisa Whelchel is going to be on this season. I really wish they would not use actors and/and or model want-to-be's.

I don't mind her being on - I haven't seen her in years, and she looks great for being 49.

But Colton being back on? Blech!!!

Is that the actress from Love Boat?

Blair from Facts of Life. (ETA: I looked her up in IMDB, and she did do 4 episodes of Love Boat, but she played 2 different characters and wasn't a regular.)

I won't mind seeing her. She hasn't been in the limelight for a long time.

JustCallMeMommy said:
Blair from Facts of Life. (ETA: I looked her up in IMDB, and she did do 4 episodes of Love Boat, but she played 2 different characters and wasn't a regular.)

That's right! I was confusing two actresses.

I first knew her from The New Mickey Mouse Club where she was a regular and later a film "The Double McGuffin" which was filmed in Charleston ... was able to speak with her and she was super nice way back then.

Trust me, Michael is in far better shape than many others who have played who were his age or older. I really think that he will be there from his comments and will do well! At least I can hope!

Yeppers .... announced today!

'Survivor: Philippines': Michael Skupin, Jonathan Penner and Russell Swan return, and talk about it here --

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter