Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

gunka said:
I believe that Malcolm and Reynolds idol swap was planned. Malcolm played it well, he kept himself safe and avoided using his idol. Does anyone (Including Reynold) know that he has the idol?

Nobody knows.

That was a brilliant move by Malcolm. Brilliant.

Agree. Getting someone to give up an idol is one of the biggest moves you can make in Survivor.

And my heart was pounding during the voting - I kept thinking "Malcolm, play your idol, come on buddy, they are gunning for you!"

I wasn't thinking it. I was yelling it at the TV!
I was disappointed when Faves didn't all vote for him though. That would've been awesome.

I believe that Malcolm and Reynolds idol swap was planned. Malcolm played it well, he kept himself safe and avoided using his idol. Does anyone (Including Reynold) know that he has the idol?

Not only do they not know he has one... I'm betting they're pretty sure now that he doesn't have one.

loving this surivor's season. Rooting for Cochran. Loved his dance when he won last week.

Brenda never talks! Philip is entertaining. Didn't want to see Michael go.

It is one of the best Survivors in awhile. They are really playing the game, for the most part, although it appears Dawn might lose it over the emotions of "playing a game".

MouseketeerMMC said:
If you watch Big Brother you may understand this more. Contestants hate celebrations from winners if you are on the losing end, and in the other alliance. This can be used against you with other players as an annoyance.

Reality shows are like prison. Do not show any type of happy emotion or you could be shanked.

I hear you, but there was not malice in his celebration at the all. It was a dance of pure joy. I can't see anybody taking it any other way.

This was full of awesome. I did predict to my wife that the 3 amigos would do this once they found the idol

Are we avoiding spoilers at this point? All I can say is that I am so happy that the person voted out is GONE... and big props to the big move.

that was the BEST tribal council ever!!!!!!!!!!

I do love Phillip, but still it was a great blindslide and what a surprise!!

Every season I pick who I think will win before the season starts, based solely on pictures online. This season I picked Eddie. I thought he was going tonight!

I have never posted on this thread, but have followed it. LOVED the vote tonight. I have been waiting for him to go! Thank goodness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter