Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

Stealth - the act or action of proceeding furtively, secretly, or imperceptibly.

Someone needs to explain this to Phillip. Man he is truly an idiot!

I didn't get it! Why did Malcolm vote for Renold? he was the only one that did, so what did he think that was going to accomplish? I thought he and Reynold were on the same side?

Reynold got up to give Jeff the idol, so it was already "flushed" out. Why did Malcolm tell him to give it to him. It didn't change anything, the idol was going to get played anyway and no one voted for either Reynold or Malcolm, except for the one vote that Malcolm used against Reynold.

I KNOW, I am missed something, but I didn't get that whole thing!

Can someone explain to me why Malcolm did that and why so many people on another board think that Malcolm did such an amazing thing!! Thanks!!!

I'll try, but I'm still trying to understand everything myself. The last thing Malcolm heard from the Favorites was that they were going to split the vote between Reynold and Eddie - flush out the idol and they'd be happy with whichever one went home.

Then Malcolm made the mistake of talking to blabber-mouth Dawn about how he has an alliance with the Fans and they needed her to have enough votes to get rid of Phillip. Dawn tattled to Phillip, and the Favorites were then going to vote out Malcolm because of his betrayal. Then they decided that Andrea was the brains behind the Favorites, so they switched from voting for Phillip to voting for Andrea.

Andrea was getting cozy with Eddie. In their cameos, both Andrea and Eddie admitted that they were attracted to each other but that they were also playing each other. I'm a little lost here, because I don't know if it was Eddie who told Andrea they were planning to vote her off or what happened, but Andrea thought they were gunning for her.

So Andrea went back to the Favorites and convinced them to change their vote and take out Mike, an easy vote, rather than Malcolm, to be sure she was safe no matter how many idols were played. I must have missed what went on, because I don't understand why they switched. But nobody told Malcolm that the Favorites were now voting for Mike instead of a split Reynold/Eddie vote. So that's why Malcolm voted for Reynold.

They kept showing Malcolm's face during tribal council and he thought from Phillip's comments that the Favorites were voting for him, rather than the split vote. And like a pp said, rather that revealing that he had an idol, when Reynold got up to use his idol, Malcolm convinced Reynold to give the idol to him. That way, Malcolm was safe and he didn't have to reveal that he has the other idol.

And what is with Dawn?? She made a comment a couple of weeks ago that the last time she played she had information that she didn't share with her alliance and that was her downfall. But this time, she's just a tattle-tale, running back to the Favorites with every little thing she learns. She should just take her time, think about what she just learned, try to figure out if she can use that knowledge to get her further in the game, and then decide if she should tell the Favorites or keep that knowledge to herself. I hope she's not dumb enough to think that they'll vote out Andrea or Brenda before her; she HAS to know that she's on the bottom of that alliance, right next to Cochran. Why not try to think of some way to get herself further in the game, even if it might mean going against her alliance?

I'm not sure why Malcolm voted for Reynold either, but he said it was a throw away vote. The way I took it, Malcolm figured the Fans votes were all coming his way to "blindside" him but if he played Reynolds idol he flushed that, since everyone knew about it anyway, AND Andrea would go home. I don't think Malcolm or some of the fans realize how much Andrea and Eddie are telling each other and obviously she freaked and switched everyone to Michael right before tribal. I don't think she had enough time to switch back after her talk to Dawn.

And yes, I can't STAND Dawn either. Telling EVERYONE information you have for no reason is more pathetic a strategy in my book than telling no one information you have. And the CRYING HAS GOT TO STOP!

So Malcolm can use his idol to take out Phillip or Andrea, but the rest of the favorites still won't trust him and now Reynold may be willing to make move against him as well.

Honestly, I don't think Reynold (or Eddie) is that smart. They could, but IMHO, they won't. Malcolm will be able to convince them that he honestly thought he was going home (which I think he did) and they don't know that he has another idol. Reynold won't be annoyed - "You could have used your own idol, why mine??" - because he doesn't know he has one! Malcolm may even be able to play it off as "You are my hero - you could have totally saved me" etc and stroke Reynold's lovely big ego.

I do agree that Malcolm will be in a hard place next week. Hopefully he, Reynold, or Eddie will win individual immunity, and they will be able to work some magic and pull someone else into their alliance.

And who knows? Maybe Dawn will completely flake out and pull herself from the game (one can hope...) and no one else will have to go home.

I do not think Malcolm is brilliant. He looked like a self-absorbed idiot, and that will only come out even more later when they find out he has another idol. The only person who looked like a bigger boot-licking moron, was Reynold.

He voted for Reynold because he realized that if he voted for Andrea, and they pulled off what they were going to and voted him out, but he played Reynold's idol and stayed while Andrea left, he'd still have to answer to all those other people who wanted him gone. So by writing down Reynold's name, he could still say he was being true to Stealth R Us, "what are you talking about? I'm Stealth R Us all the way! I was never gunning for any of you! It was all them! Get rid of THEM!"

So basically, he's an idiot who is throwing his allies under the bus out of desperation, and the smartest thing that Reynold could do now is realize that (ok, he doesn't know about Malcolm's idol, but MALCOLM WROTE DOWN HIS NAME!) and band with the others to get rid of him.

Yeah, I don't really think Reynold will turn on him either, not his style and he has nowhere to turn anyway! But I still don't think it was a great move. I'll leave it at that. :)

I don't know what will happen with Dawn, probably just a fake out promo. I think Malcolm's idol will get played next week. I wonder if he will go through the motions of pretending to find it? I'll say this much for the episode, it really makes me wish it was next week already!

Malcolm confirmed without a doubt that he was working with Reynold to the other favorites and he wasted Reynold's idol, leaving his closest ally even more vulnerable than he already was. Not to mention his vote for Reynold could have sent him home had the favorites really been splitting votes, leaving Malcolm exposed AND without allies. Sorry, I'm not seeing the brilliance here. He's trying SO HARD to make a big move, but he's put himself in a horrible position.

I'm starting an organization called Stealths R Nuts and I'm giving you your nick name, the Analyzer, I'm the leader, does anyone else want in? I'll give you an annoying nick name too! :rotfl2:

Seriously I agreed with your analysis. It was smart to con him out of using an idol, I do think he thought they all were voting for him, but you are right in the sense that it was dumb in hindsight because it backfired and exposed his secret alliance, now he will most likely be forced to use his idol because stealths R Nuts will be gunning for him now

Yeah, I don't really think Reynold will turn on him either, not his style and he has nowhere to turn anyway! But I still don't think it was a great move. I'll leave it at that. :)

I don't know what will happen with Dawn, probably just a fake out promo. I think Malcolm's idol will get played next week. I wonder if he will go through the motions of pretending to find it? I'll say this much for the episode, it really makes me wish it was next week already!

So Reynold's idol was played last night. That means it'll be hidden again. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Malcolm finds it and ends up with TWO idols? Now that the Favorites are positive Malcolm has an alliance with the Fans, they'll definitely be voting Malcolm out as soon as they can. If Malcolm doesn't win immunity next week, he'll be forced to use an idol, so he can then say that he found the one that Reynold used. Nobody else knows that he has the other idol.

I totally agree that Malcolm is in hot water now. If he doesn't win immunity next week, he'll have to use an idol. Or do a lot of fast talking to sway enough people to blind side someone else. With blabber-mouth Dawn, I don't see that happening.

Malcolm will be voted out in the next couple of episodes, I'm sure.

We are not lucky enough to have Dawn leave.

I'm calling it for Cochran. I would be really surprised if he isn't the winner.

Malcolm will be voted out in the next couple of episodes, I'm sure.

We are not lucky enough to have Dawn leave.

or Brenda. We see her but they don't have her talking much.

By the look on Malcolm's face, I think he really did believe they were voting for him. He looked nervous. I thought he was smarter and would go far this time around, but now I'm not so sure. He's playing too many sides.

Andrea is wishy-washy and nearly cried from the panic. Dawn is clearly not cut out for this game.

Best line of the night: "I wouldn't engage in any masculine tomfoolery with these numskulls."

Cochran for the win. :thumbsup2

Unless Cochran wins the last two immunities, Cochran does not have a shot at getting to the finals. He is too well liked within the group, and smart. The first reason alone is reason why no one will take him.

Phillip, and either Eddy or Brenda (unless she makes a big move) are the two people you want to go to the end with that are left in the game. Phillip can not win, too many people dislike him and find him annoying, and people do not think he is the one calling the shots.

If I could have a final three from strictly as a viewer they would be Cochran, Phillip, Malcom/Reynolds.

Cochrane was concerned that his celebration would come across as arrogant. I didn't see that at all. It just appeared to be an expression of pure joy. And why not? It was the first challenge he ever won and he knows he doesn't have as much of a chance on more physical ones.

If you watch Big Brother you may understand this more. Contestants hate celebrations from winners if you are on the losing end, and in the other alliance. This can be used against you with other players as an annoyance.

Reality shows are like prison. Do not show any type of happy emotion or you could be shanked.

By the look on Malcolm's face, I think he really did believe they were voting for him. He looked nervous. I thought he was smarter and would go far this time around, but now I'm not so sure. He's playing too many sides.

I am not sure Malcolam made a mistake at TC. He saw that there was chance he was going to be voted for, made the best of it by getting an idol handed to him, and now he can see how things go back at camp. I bet he has an idea that Dawn is a backstabber and even if he does not, he now knows that the Favorites and the Fans are not as separated as he had thought they were.

I also think that Phillip should look up the definition of "stealth" because he certainly is a chatterbox.

I love Cochran this season! He is hysterical!

I believe that Malcolm and Reynolds idol swap was planned. Malcolm played it well, he kept himself safe and avoided using his idol. Does anyone (Including Reynold) know that he has the idol?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter