Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

I thought Malcolm was stupid not to just continue to look for the idol while she was there, who cares if she sees him get it. She already knew it was somewhere around there. Either he didn't read the clue right or something. :confused3

I bet she'll be digging now that he is gone.

Right now, he looks like the favorite to win it all. I loved his little chefs kiss as he voted.

I love Cochran but the chef kisses were a little much.

I wanted Malcolm to stay, oh well,

Andrea's move was super smart!

I thought Malcolm was stupid not to just continue to look for the idol while she was there, who cares if she sees him get it. She already knew it was somewhere around there. Either he didn't read the clue right or something. :confused3

I thought the exact same thing. Even if they start digging too, just stand your ground and find the thing. Even if they know you have it, at least you don't get voted out. I'm also surprised there was no scrambling to find the two (possibly) hidden immunity idols the next morning.

I liked Malcolm, but that was a big mistake. At least he was responsible for the most exciting tribal council in Survivor history.

Cochran for the win!

Me too, I"m in love with Andrea but find myself rooting against them, I too am a sucker for the underdog I guess. But they have no chance at this point unless they win or get idols, which they may.

I thought Malcolm was stupid not to just continue to look for the idol while she was there, who cares if she sees him get it. She already knew it was somewhere around there. Either he didn't read the clue right or something. :confused3[/QUOT

I thought the same thing. Why didn't he just keep looking for it.

I agree! He should have kept digging!! He paid $480 for the right to find it, even if she joined him in digging and found it he could have wrestled her for it and won! :) If he didn't dig he wasn't going to get it, so might as well keep trying even with her there.

I did wonder if he was digging under the wrong tree though. To me, "a tree by the water" would mean by the ocean, not the water well.

I'm more shocked that the "3 amigos" allowed Cochran to buy the immunity challenge advantage for only $340!!!!! How does Eddie let this happen when he still had $500?!?!? :confused3

Anyone else think Sherrie looks a lot like Sandra Bullock?

Yes, I believe I posted the same thing a few weeks ago!

Oh, Andrea's move was perfect. Not only did he have to stop, but he couldn't leave her alone or she'd look for it!

I do hope he passed the clue to Eddie and Reynold though.

Andrea bugs me, and I hope she doesn't win. One of those boys voted for Malcom the second time around :confused3

Cannot stand Andrea!!!! Dawn is getting on my nerves too.

Andrea is definitely getting to me.

Also, which one is it "AHN-dree-uh" or "ahn-DRAY-uh"?? I realize that this isn't Francesqua level mispronunciation, but it still bothers me

CupcakeKelly said:
I'm more shocked that the "3 amigos" allowed Cochran to buy the immunity challenge advantage for only $340!!!!! How does Eddie let this happen when he still had $500?!?!? :confused3

Exactly. Last season, the Brazilian girl (name escapes me for the moment) knew she needed an advantage and very her $500 right away.

I don't think we have to worry about Cochran getting too full of him self. I think he's just learning to play to the cameras a little and is more confident this season.

Hoping the same.
It would be something if Malcolm did reveal the info to them.

I bet she'll be digging now that he is gone.
You can probably bet on it.

I thought the exact same thing. Even if they start digging too, just stand your ground and find the thing. Even if they know you have it, at least you don't get voted out. I'm also surprised there was no scrambling to find the two (possibly) hidden immunity idols the next morning.

I liked Malcolm, but that was a big mistake. At least he was responsible for the most exciting tribal council in Survivor history.

Cochran for the win!
When it showed Andrea sitting on the well and Malcolm standing there looking at her my husband pointed out that the tree in the background looked a lot like the one in the picture clue that Malcolm had to look at. It's possible that Malcolm was looking in the wrong spot. Of course, we don't actually know how long he had to look before she and Cochran showed up.

I agree! He should have kept digging!! He paid $480 for the right to find it, even if she joined him in digging and found it he could have wrestled her for it and won! :) If he didn't dig he wasn't going to get it, so might as well keep trying even with her there.

I did wonder if he was digging under the wrong tree though. To me, "a tree by the water" would mean by the ocean, not the water well.

Exactly. Last season, the Brazilian girl (name escapes me for the moment) knew she needed an advantage and very her $500 right away.

I don't think we have to worry about Cochran getting too full of him self. I think he's just learning to play to the cameras a little and is more confident this season.

Abi Maria. As much as I thought she was a total vomit, she did one thing right there!

I was shocked Eddie let Cochran buy that as well.

Well, it's EDDIE, after all, he of the one functioning brain cell.

Besides, he was SURE he could beat Cochran even though Cochran had the advantage.

Jim

Cannot stand Andrea!!!! Dawn is getting on my nerves too.

I would like to see Dawn, Andrea and Sherrie all voted off - don't care what order just want them to be the next 3 to go. I am rooting for Eddie and Reynold as the underdogs, would love to see them go to the end. I like Cochran and wouldn't mind seeing him win just cause he loves Survivor so much!!! :)

So dissappointed that Malcolm got voted off. Think he made his move just a little too soon, should have hung back for a bit longer. Oh well. :sad2:

I would like to see Dawn, Andrea and Sherrie all voted off - don't care what order just want them to be the next 3 to go. :

I agree and I can not stand the way Jeff says Dawns name- he says it like the mans name Don instead of Dawn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter