Survivor Cambodia (Second Chances)

I personally think some of the players were brought back by the producers just to spice things up a bit, and weren't exactly brought in by the "fan vote".

Has to be... otherwise you'd have a very, very dull Survivor.

"Please, here. Have the million dollars."
"Oh, no. I couldn't. You should have it."

I loved Voo on his season but see his same game play of laying too low again. Sooner or later low = doormat.

IMOH I think people keep Abi because it's a throw away opponent . Why keep someone likeable versus someone you darn well know won't get a vote. I personally dislike and disrespect that style of play but it sadly seems to be prevalent in all the reality shows. No pay off for nice people.

Love Joe but really don't like the editing this go round of him. A bit too much.

Spencer. He breaks my heart. He can't help himself. He puts himself in the position of victor or failure in challenges every time! Step back son at least once in a while!

Spencer. He breaks my heart. He can't help himself. He puts himself in the position of victor or failure in challenges every time! Step back son at least once in a while!

Spencer was talking to that other guy and telling him about his girlfriend-- was he just making that story up or do you think it was actually true- I thought spencer was gay????

Spencer was talking to that other guy and telling him about his girlfriend-- was he just making that story up or do you think it was actually true- I thought spencer was gay????

That conversation came across as awkward and forced.

I'm thinking Spencer is trying to make nice. He could very well have made the whole story up to get on the guy's good side. Spencer knows that to stay in the game he is going to have to step up his social game.

I never thought Spencer was gay. Maybe you are mixing him up with that other gay guy whose name I can't remember off hand.

Spencer does have a girlfriend. I've met her. She's a very cute blonde.

That was some brutal challenge, the block hitting Spencer's leg looked pretty painful! He seemed fine though afterwards?
It was funny when Jeff said it was hard to be the caller in those challenges...ummm, I'd rather be up there not getting pummeled by the blocks, haha.

I personally think some of the players were brought back by the producers just to spice things up a bit, and weren't exactly brought in by the "fan vote".

Gee ya think, not being snarky ITA. Honestly if Abi is there in the next couple weeks I am out for the 1st time ever. I have never missed an episode but if she lasts after you know it was a manipulation to get her on - DONE!!!!

I'm glad no one got hurt in that last challenge. Savage looked ready to collapse. I wasn't sure he was going to bounce back.

That Abi is quite something. Lol!

I'm glad no one got hurt in that last challenge. Savage looked ready to collapse. I wasn't sure he was going to bounce back.

That Abi is quite something. Lol!

I agree about Savage! I hope they have their AED close by (not even kidding!)

Gee ya think, not being snarky ITA. Honestly if Abi is there in the next couple weeks I am out for the 1st time ever. I have never missed an episode but if she lasts after you know it was a manipulation to get her on - DONE!!!!

I agree about Abi. She is on for ratings and I don't like it.

I was worried about Woo last night. So glad he survived.

I like Abi there. She is so clueless most of the time and playing with whoever will give her a little of their time. She's not going to win and it gives us some entertainment. Without her this season would be pretty lackluster.

Both challenges were brutal.

I realize they're keeping Abi as a goat, but she's such a loose cannon, I wonder if it's worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter