Survivor 30 **Feb 25th**Cast link added

I loved it when Shirin voted that Will couldn't get his loved one's letter. Serves him right. He wants to say she's so despicable...well then here ya go fella. :snooty:

I agree. I still don't like Shirin though, but now I don't like Will either. When he shared all the food that was in that box I thought it was wonderful and sweet and kind, and then when some of his tribe mates thought he didn't share all of it I could understand how hurt he was and would want to defend himself. But to show them the box, and show them how the food was positioned inside and then say that's all there was and I didn't have to share any of it if I didn't want to, and then just tell them if they didn't believe him there was nothing more he could and walk away. To tear into Shirin like he did was completely uncalled for and wrong. Now nobody likes him, but he did that to himself.

I had been hoping Joe would win, but now that he's gone I'm hoping Tyler wins. And I wish they would get rid of Rodney, can't stand him and his mouth.

Ugh...Rodney. Can't we just be done with him already? He's the type of guy who will see his behavior on tv and think he was perfectly fine. What a jerk! But then again, if I were playing, I'd want to keep him around.

Ugh...Rodney. Can't we just be done with him already? He's the type of guy who will see his behavior on tv and think he was perfectly fine. What a jerk! But then again, if I were playing, I'd want to keep him around.

And then when he doesn't get a single vote... he'll be completely shocked.

I loved it when Shirin voted that Will couldn't get his loved one's letter. Serves him right. He wants to say she's so despicable...well then here ya go fella. :snooty:

In retrospect, I think Shirin should have asked Will for an apology for the personal attacks and for a promise (we all know that is only worth the paper it is printed on!) not to continue to attack her in the future. If he was willing to be the bigger person... and apologize, then she could be the bigger person and let him get his letter.

This would have allowed her to rise above being petty and gotten him to admit he was wrong - because there was a massive incentive for him to do so. too bad she didn't think on her feet quickly.

In retrospect, I think Shirin should have asked Will for an apology for the personal attacks and for a promise (we all know that is only worth the paper it is printed on!) not to continue to attack her in the future. If he was willing to be the bigger person... and apologize, then she could be the bigger person and let him get his letter.

This would have allowed her to rise above being petty and gotten him to admit he was wrong - because there was a massive incentive for him to do so. too bad she didn't think on her feet quickly.
:thumbsup2

Good point. (But I still kinda liked it when she stuck it to him.)

But is an apology that's coerced really an apology? Or one worth receiving?

I was wondering if the alliance was going to call Mike's bluff or not.
Unfortunately they did... but luckily they all didn't!
I think most figured (rightly) that he would keep the idol, otherwise he'd have given it to Shirin.
I guess next week they'll start eating each other since they know Mike has an idol.
Should be fun.

I had been hoping Joe would win, but now that he's gone I'm hoping Tyler wins. And I wish they would get rid of Rodney, can't stand him and his mouth.
According to the world of Rodney, he has established relationships, he had made friends and has an ironclad alliance. It is going all according to his epic plan to win this game! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I loved Tribal last night! Mike really shook things up. We were pretty sure that he wouldn't use it, but just he suggestion was enough for the group to start getting worried. Really looking forward to next week.

According to the world of Rodney, he has established relationships, he had made friends and has an ironclad alliance. It is going all according to his epic plan to win this game! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Rodney has an excellent chance of getting to the final three.
And I hope he does.

Just to see the look on his face when he doesn't get. a. single. vote.

It would have been funny if he did give it to Shirin but I'm glad he didn't, he'll need it next time he doesn't win immunity.

Which is exactly why he couldn't play it.
Too bad though.

Mike in my opinion made one the greatest moves in Survivor history. I hated it for Shirin for her to get her hopes up for them only to be dashed :(

Tyler lost all of my respect for going through Dan stuff. I hate when they do that. It's supposed to be an advantage. It can't be an advantage if everyone knows about it.

Mike in my opinion made one the greatest moves in Survivor history. I hated it for Shirin for her to get her hopes up for them only to be dashed :(

Tyler lost all of my respect for going through Dan stuff. I hate when they do that. It's supposed to be an advantage. It can't be an advantage if everyone knows about it.

Apparently Shirin didn't expect Mike to give it to her, and Tyler hasnt told any of the others about the advantage (according to a clip on EW.com).

I don't like when they do that either, but it is part of the game.
That's why some players re-bury their idols.

Was definitely a great move by Mike......will be interesting to see if Tyler can talk his way out of not sticking to the plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter