Survivor 30 **Feb 25th**Cast link added

I'm thinking this will be a season where I don't care for the winner. It seems like right now the blues have all the advantage and I don't like any of them. What was up with Dan thinking he solved that word puzzle twice! Did he only look at the bottom word?! Why does Mike always have a toothpick or stick in his mouth? I thought Joe could have made a better choice with who he took on the reward. If he took his core alliance plus one other they all could have tried to convince the extra person to switch.
I thought that he was playing strategically. He took others so maybe he could swing them though it didn't show any pull to the side chats except where Tyler was shown the clue. Haile and Jenn didn't look upset over not being chosen so maybe they had discussed it previously.

Too many puzzle challenges this year! I understand that they're cheaper/give the weaker people an advantage, but still!

And no one seems as hungry/starved as they did in the early seasons. Wasn't it Africa where the big goof of a guy who came in second won a challenge with a food reward and went on and on about how they would eat and then throw up because they had so little food in their system? And the season where the girls played a version of "strip" challenge when they were balanced on poles, and you could see their bones, they were so thin? And the one season that was so rainy that the skin on their feet sloughed off? I don't mean to be cruel, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of "survive" in Survivor anymore...

Terri
I agree. No one seems to be having a rough time of it out there this year. I prefer the earlier ones where they really had to rough it. Like in Australia where their camp was washed away. And no one really seems to be playing the game hard this time around.

I'm so happy Mike won the idol. To me he's the only playing the game the others are just followers.

I guess I can say this now. The spoilers all said that Hali won. Guess they were wrong LOL LOL.
I'm glad that Mike found the idol also. Let's hope that he does keep it to himself. Love those blindsides!

Rodney, Dan, Will, will be kept around by someone. On the theory that they are annoying non-players that won't get any votes. That's why Joe will go as soon as he loses a challenge, he's smart, athletic, and likable. Shirin would be in the "annoying" category, but she's in the minority group and an easy target before the bigger alliance has to start getting rid of members.

Jeff Probst is saying that next week is big episode that will change things. Not sure how often he says that, but it will be interesting.

Rodney, Dan, Will, will be kept around by someone. On the theory that they are annoying non-players that won't get any votes. That's why Joe will go as soon as he loses a challenge, he's smart, athletic, and likable. Shirin would be in the "annoying" category, but she's in the minority group and an easy target before the bigger alliance has to start getting rid of members.

Jeff Probst is saying that next week is big episode that will change things. Not sure how often he says that, but it will be interesting.

I wonder if Jen leaves

In hindsight, instead of “drinking the clue” out of the bottle, Joe should have just got up to relieve himself and taken his drink with him, then pulled the clue out with no one watching. Overall I agree w/ Dalton Ross’s latest recap: this season is a middle-of-the pack season, but it is getting better and it has some potential for a great finish.

Yeah, who knew that Rodney could make us laugh instead of cringe? That was my favorite part of the show.
Second favorite was the great idol that Joe made...until he decided to show it to Mike. He should have just worn it for all to see and let them know he intended to play it. Showing only to Mike, the guy that actually had the real one, just sucked.

He should have just worn it for all to see and let them know he intended to play it. Showing only to Mike, the guy that actually had the real one, just sucked.
Brilliant. Hindsight is 20/20. Even so, Mike has an idol, he knows what they look like yet he wasn't sure if it was real or not. I would have worn the idol for everyone to see. I wonder what would have happened then.

I heard an interview with him this a.m., and he wondered if Jen was playing a strategic game, pretend to be a quitter, but don't, hope that the perceived weakness will make someone want to take you to the end, then reveal that it was all gameplay...

He also admitted that his beautiful hair is genetic, and thanked his mom for it :rolleyes:

Terri

This season seems pretty...cake...compared to other seasons.
I love Tyler, for some reason. I am pulling for him. Mike is my second fave.
I did not like Joe AT ALL...so glad to see him gone. His face gave me the creeps.

Well, I did like Joe, just didn't like his alliance. Can't stand Shirin(sp?) or Jenn. And if she is gonna quit, JUST DO IT! Other people really do want to play the game!Anyway, I actually really LOL'd at Rodney's impressions last night, he really was spot on of Mike. hahaha
I like, Tyler, Carolyn and Will, Mike is OK too, we will see how far they go.

Brilliant. Hindsight is 20/20. Even so, Mike has an idol, he knows what they look like yet he wasn't sure if it was real or not. I would have worn the idol for everyone to see. I wonder what would have happened then.

Mike would either have to come clean about having the real one to prove Joe's is likely to be fake or he'd have to come up with a new plan to vote out someone else that everyone could agree on without saying why he wanted to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter