Survey question

phillyatdisney

Mouseketeer
Did anyone else receive an email asking you to be part of a research survey tomorrow and Wednesday? I was wondering if it was legitimate since it was offering to pay you $150... a lot to answer questions....

Thanks

I did not receive the email. What email address did it come from? That in itself may tell you if it is legitimate. For example, if it came directly from a Disney owned domain, it is probably OK. If it came from, say, RCI or an outside timeshare company, I would avoid it.

You can always call Member Services and ask them.

Also did not get it, but I cannot imagine Disney parting with any money just to get members to respond to a survey. Moreover, surveys don't take two days.

I received this email also and called the number listed. No one answered and I left a vm for the contact person listed in the email. It is Advanced Focus Research.

Someone called me back about 10 minutes ago. She asked me how many years I have been a member and if I have ever referred anyone to DVC. I was then told that if anyone cancelled/dropped out of the survey I would be contacted.

Disney has definitely paid people to do surveys before. Many times they hire an outside company to do them so this sounds legitimate to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter