SURVEY DONE - Thank you! Re: Help Please!!! Disney Vacation survey for stats class

mjlewis23

Mouseketeer
Hi all, my sister is taking a statistics class this semester and had to come up with a topic to research. She wanted to know (since she has a sister who is addicted to Disney) why people choose to vacation at Disney World. I posted this on a Disney Group on facebook and it got deleted. :confused3 She only needs like 50 responses, so I'm hoping my kind disboards folks will help me out and take this quick 10 question survey (multiple choice, will take about 1 minute). Please!!!!!! :worship: Thanks in advance:-)

Edited: Survey is done! Thanks to the wonderful Disboard people, she has all the responses she needs:-)

You guys are the best!:cool1: I'm going to give it until the morning, but I think we'll get to the 50 and then some at this rate:-). I'll post the results tomorrow too. Thanks again! I can allways count on the disboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter