Surprising our girls with MVMCP, Wishes dessert party & free dining 11/14-21 at Pop!

Talking to a CM named Carson right now... cross everything!

It's official...

We've changed resorts!

We will now be staying at Pop Century from November 14th - 21st!

:woohoo:

I thought my husband would be uber annoyed at my wanting to change resorts, but instead he was totally open to the idea! I explained what I knew about Pop Century, the transportation system, the on-site store, the food court... and I told him that in exchange for giant Disney characters there were Big Wheels and Yo-Yo's. And when I called blessed Carson at Disney reservations, we had no problem changing resorts whatsoever!

HURRAY!

You know that sigh of relief that comes straight from your soul when you're staying at the right resort?

Yeah, I just got that. :cloud9:

You're going to have such a good time. And the no bus sharing is a definite plus! Congrats on getting Pop :)

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!:santa:

You're going to have such a good time. And the no bus sharing is a definite plus! Congrats on getting Pop :)

Thank you! I'm really excited about this change. I have a confession to make as well.

I totally called and made the change before I conferred with my husband about it. :laughing: Thankfully he was on board when all was said and done, but he was out of the house when I went into my resort change fit and when that happens I CANNOT WAIT.

So yeah... I'm REALLY glad he liked what he saw! :rotfl:

I totally called and made the change before I conferred with my husband about it. :laughing: Thankfully he was on board when all was said and done, but he was out of the house when I went into my resort change fit and when that happens I CANNOT WAIT.

So yeah... I'm REALLY glad he liked what he saw! :rotfl:

Phew! :laughing:

I am so happy for you that you are going to the right place with the "right" feel for you! It can really throw off your whole "feel" of your trip if you're not completely happy with where you coming back to at the end of the day.

Extra glad Jose was with you on it too!! What a relief that must have been!

I am so happy for you that you are going to the right place with the "right" feel for you! It can really throw off your whole "feel" of your trip if you're not completely happy with where you coming back to at the end of the day.

Extra glad Jose was with you on it too!! What a relief that must have been!

Oh yeah, I was banking on the fact that he'd be with me on the idea of the move! Truth be told... he'd do anything I asked him to. ;) But I was hoping he'd actually like it so I didn't feel TOO guilty having already changed resorts!

Congrats on getting POP for your trip! That's fantastic. I know exactly what you mean about knowing when the resort is "right". I felt so torn about the resorts for my trip until I found the great deal at the Boardwalk. I've felt completely at ease with my decision ever since I changed. (Of course, I feel the complete opposite about my switch from POP to ASSports :headache:).

All Right on the resort change. We really wanted to stay at Pop too, but we're doing the All Star Music suites! Congrats :thumbsup2

We almost did the ASMu suites in January; you have to let me know how you like them!

Congrats on getting POP for your trip! That's fantastic. I know exactly what you mean about knowing when the resort is "right". I felt so torn about the resorts for my trip until I found the great deal at the Boardwalk. I've felt completely at ease with my decision ever since I changed. (Of course, I feel the complete opposite about my switch from POP to ASSports :headache:).

I never even knew I wanted to stay at POP till it just seemed to be staring me in the face this past week. See what happens when everyone's sick and I have TOO much time at the computer? :laughing:

Okay, I just finished reading it all. Sorry I'm late!!! :hug:

I hope Kyle is feeling better. Happy Birthday to Kyle!

I'm so glad you're taking this trip with your girls. I say if the teen wants to stay at home, let him. At least you know you'll all be happy with your decisions! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you all to have tea. I just picture your little girls dressed up and it warms my heart. Please, please, please continue to post any outfits, goodies, etc that you're buying. I love looking at little girl things (and buying for my nieces is soooooo much fun) since I live in the world of boy. Don't get me wrong, I love my son. But it's fun to look at girlie stuff!

I'm really happy that you switched to Pop. I think you're going to love it there. Without a doubt, my favorite value.

Okay, I just finished reading it all. Sorry I'm late!!! :hug:

I hope Kyle is feeling better. Happy Birthday to Kyle!

I'm so glad you're taking this trip with your girls. I say if the teen wants to stay at home, let him. At least you know you'll all be happy with your decisions! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you all to have tea. I just picture your little girls dressed up and it warms my heart. Please, please, please continue to post any outfits, goodies, etc that you're buying. I love looking at little girl things (and buying for my nieces is soooooo much fun) since I live in the world of boy. Don't get me wrong, I love my son. But it's fun to look at girlie stuff!

I'm really happy that you switched to Pop. I think you're going to love it there. Without a doubt, my favorite value.

Better late than never! :goodvibes

I have a package en route from disneyshopping.com so you will definitely see more girly stuff on the way. I completely get what you mean; Tatiana was born when Kyle was three years old and the change from boy clothes to girl clothes was a welcome one! Having two little girls again has been awesome for my shopping habit! :laughing:

I cannot wait for the photo ops at Pop... Jose and I can't stop talking about this trip which can be a real problem since nobody else knows about it!

Better late than never! :goodvibes

I have a package en route from disneyshopping.com so you will definitely see more girly stuff on the way. I completely get what you mean; Tatiana was born when Kyle was three years old and the change from boy clothes to girl clothes was a welcome one! Having two little girls again has been awesome for my shopping habit! :laughing:

Oooooooo...more for me to oogle over!!! :goodvibes

I cannot wait for the photo ops at Pop... Jose and I can't stop talking about this trip which can be a real problem since nobody else knows about it!

Oh, you're going to have SO much fun!!! I can't wait for you to go so I can read this trip report. :goodvibes

You must get real quiet when the kids come in the room, huh? I can't imagine not telling them, it must be so hard!!!

Oh, you're going to have SO much fun!!! I can't wait for you to go so I can read this trip report. :goodvibes

You must get real quiet when the kids come in the room, huh? I can't imagine not telling them, it must be so hard!!!

Oh I am a terrible secret keeper, but I thought this was going to be much harder than it actually is. I had to bite my tongue the first week or so, but now it's a lot of hushed talking and emailing of details. It helps to be able to say "Someday when we go back to Disney World..." in the moments when we do get a little too close to slipping up!

I think that's so sweet you guys enjoy talking about the upcoming trip to gether! I long for a DH that "gets it" and would even THINK about going to WDW! Mine would rather go camping and sit in a camp chair by a fire. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter