Surprising Ma....I did pull it off!! Surprise is out!!!

I know...it's coming up QUICK!!! I can honestly say NEXT MONTH!! Wow!! I'm ready, my sister is ready....which is a plus LOL Ah well, just took my pill, time for nighty night!

Got MY shirts done, not mom's, so I'll post my shirt pictures....

this one is mine for the halloween party, the only one I made for me, see a page or 2 back for the other shirts I got..

christiescamera011-4.jpg

these are Tyler's, he picked out all of them but the halloween one, couldn't find one that was star wars and halloween all at once, but it's cute all the same.

christiescamera009-2.jpg

christiescamera010-4.jpg

christiescamera008-4.jpg

christiescamera007-2.jpg

I like the storm trooper one...it's cute! So, 40 more days!! YAAAY!!! Sister is excited, ma was grouchy the other day, but she quit smoking, so it may be allowed a little bit :rolleyes1 Is it time to start packing yet??? :banana:

We had a bank night at the minor league park last friday night, I took a couple of pictures when it wasn't raining, so here goes! It was fun, no Majors, but still a good nite out.

Tyler in front of the cool shuttle outside the park...

christiescamera001-3.jpg

My buddy and partner in crime behind the teller line, Linda...she's a hoot with her boston accent!!

christiescamera002-2.jpg

some of the players...team is brevard county manatees...

christiescamera004-2.jpg

Chris....

christiescamera003-2.jpg

Was fun, hopefully they do it again soon!!

The shirts look fantastic :thumbsup2. Did you get the graphics from the Dis? I love the Storm Trooper one too. I have been looking for me some new shirts to take on the trip, but for the life of me I can't find anything. All my shirts are getting to big now, which is a good thing really.

It looks like baseball night was a blast. We have a double A team here, but we haven't been to any games in several years. It is just too hot to go sit out there and watch a game. Yeah, I am a wimp :lmao:.

30 days!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2:

I think I'm ALMOST ready, just need a few more things. I ordered a swimsuit online, waiting for it to come. HOPEFULLY it fits, I HATE buying swimsuits!! But, swimming is good for my body, and so if I wanna do it, gotta bite the bullet so to speak, and just do it. Still not too much in reactions from my mom, I guess I give up looking for something out of her....and am putting the ball in her court. She doesn't wanna give me imput, then she can pay the HUGE disney prices for things like milk. I'm hoping she comes around. My sister is the opposite, giving me EXACT brands that she wants...:headache: So I guess it all evens out. I'm ready to go, Tyler is ready to go, and I guess that's what counts! Anyways, hopefully I'll post soon if the bathing suit fits...but I'm just happy to be at 30!! :banana:

30 days!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2:

I think I'm ALMOST ready, just need a few more things. I ordered a swimsuit online, waiting for it to come. HOPEFULLY it fits, I HATE buying swimsuits!! But, swimming is good for my body, and so if I wanna do it, gotta bite the bullet so to speak, and just do it. Still not too much in reactions from my mom, I guess I give up looking for something out of her....and am putting the ball in her court. She doesn't wanna give me imput, then she can pay the HUGE disney prices for things like milk. I'm hoping she comes around. My sister is the opposite, giving me EXACT brands that she wants...:headache: So I guess it all evens out. I'm ready to go, Tyler is ready to go, and I guess that's what counts! Anyways, hopefully I'll post soon if the bathing suit fits...but I'm just happy to be at 30!! :banana:

Ok I want to see pix of the bathing suit. I have Amanda's from a couple of years ago because I don't like buying them either. I did find one on disneystore.com it was really cute, but I don't want to order one. A lot of times I will wear my shorts or a t-shirt over my bathing suit when I go in the water :sad2:. I know that is silly. When I was really skinny I would wear a bikini and not even blink. Now I just want to cover up :lmao:.

Well, the bathing suit came in....it fits, I am gonna wear board shorts, cause i still feel silly going out without shorts!! Thank GOD it fits!!

So, I find out today, gotta plan ANOTHER quick disney trip, my step daughter's mom called, said she wants us to go over in october for a weekend for Sami's birthday. :thumbsup2 Not too keen on being with DSD's mom, but hey, a disney day is a disney day!! LOL so, another ptr coming??? I dunno!!

So, got ma's approval on the days, not sure when the last time I updated was, but this should be the final one!

Day one, Ma's gonna meet at my house, we'll leave here at about 10:30 in the morning, hit the bank to get $$, and then off we go! We should get there around noonish, maybe a little before, or a little later, depending on traffic, and how long I chat at the bank! :rolleyes1 Check into the cabin, get situated, let ma take a nap...maybe Tyler and I will visit the pool!! So, we're gonna leave the cabin at about 4ish, head down to the boats, and head over to the Poly, we have a 5:05 ressie at Ohana before the halloween party. Once done with dinner, head over to MK, and partake in MNSSHP! :banana: I think when we get in the park, I'm gonna go towards adventure land/frontier land.....hit some good rides, see the fireworks, and I wanna see the 2nd parade. See as much as we can! So that's day one in a nutshell...I'll update day 2 later.

Alright, this is making me feel better, so here goes. Day 2 LOL

This day is AK day, we'll get up and get to the park HOPEFULLY by 10, depends on how late we stay out the night before on that one. The things I want ma and Sis to see are, EE, Kali, Safari, ITTBAB, Dino, FOLK and NEMO shows, anything else at this park would just be gravy. Ma and Tina have never been there before, so it should be nice for them. Dinner this night is at Whispering Canyon, at 6:45....so we can get back to the cabin and get some rest for day 3....I can't wait for this day, since it's something Tina and ma haven't done before. I think for lunch we're gonna eat at Restaurantosaurus, they have good burgers with the fixins bar, and I LOVE the mushrooms on my burger LOL I'm trying NOT to have burgers everyday for lunch....so this will be the only time.

So, that's day 2, I have the spare room all set up and clean for Tina, she's HIGHLY allergic to stuff, so I moved the bed, and cleaned the pet hair from underneath, and dusted the crap outta this room. Hopefully it'll be alright for her. So, things are going forward, and i'm MOSTLY ready, starting packing things in the suitcase this morning, so it's starting to feel more real! I also got my mickey mail friday!! :woohoo: That also makes it feel more real. So, 24 days!! I can almost taste the mickey bars!!!

20 DAYS!!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

I'm ready to go, finally started packing...little bit LOL And my sister is getting excited again, she told me last night she went and bought a couple of shirts, so that's a start. One of my aunts told me ma bought some shoes...so again, a start!! I can almost taste that bread pudding at Ohana!!! I buy the halloween party tickets on monday when I get paid, so that's the last thing besides the last little bit of shopping to do! Not much else to do but wait. I'm tired of waiting!!! :lmao: Anyways, tomorrow we hit the teens!!! Let's go!! :)

Don't you stop this PTR :scared1:. I want to know what you are going to be doing :surfweb:. I have been MIA due to my "Farm" :lmao: and work and, my most trying job, DALE :rotfl2:. Your plans look great. We usually can get AK finished in about 1/2 day. We have never eaten at Restaurantosaurus I think we may try it this time. We have an ADR for breakfast at Tusker House, but that is at 8:25 so by lunch time we can try there :thumbsup2. I love the fixing bars at the CS places. I like everything on my hamburger and Dale likes meat and cheese, Dallas likes meat and bun :confused3. I really enjoyed the Back Lot Express in July.

Is Tyler going to try for the Jedi training? Dallas wanted to in July, but we missed the times. I hate to try and him not make it, it breaks my heart to see him disappointed. OH NO :scared1: I am one of "THOSE" moms who don't want to let her child face reality and know that they can't have EVERYTHING their way :lmao:.

I am looking forward to reading about day 3 :surfweb:. Have you heard from your mom? I think we all need this upcoming vacation. I know I do.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO GIRL YOU ARE AT
:banana::banana:19DAYS:banana::banana:

Don't you stop this PTR :scared1:. I want to know what you are going to be doing :surfweb:. I have been MIA due to my "Farm" :lmao: and work and, my most trying job, DALE :rotfl2:. Your plans look great. We usually can get AK finished in about 1/2 day. We have never eaten at Restaurantosaurus I think we may try it this time. We have an ADR for breakfast at Tusker House, but that is at 8:25 so by lunch time we can try there :thumbsup2. I love the fixing bars at the CS places. I like everything on my hamburger and Dale likes meat and cheese, Dallas likes meat and bun :confused3. I really enjoyed the Back Lot Express in July.

Is Tyler going to try for the Jedi training? Dallas wanted to in July, but we missed the times. I hate to try and him not make it, it breaks my heart to see him disappointed. OH NO :scared1: I am one of "THOSE" moms who don't want to let her child face reality and know that they can't have EVERYTHING their way :lmao:.

Thanks dude....don't like that "alone" feeling, weird since I'm a miltary wife I know!! I DID hear from ma today....FINALLY!!! Thank god, I was starting to get a complex!! She wants me to come up and have dinner with them Saturday, for Aunt Ju's birthday, which is on the first, and Aunt Donna is going in for surgery on monday, they always have a big meal before someone's surgery. She's excited, AND she's bringing a bathing suit!! Glad she wants to use the pool too, that'll be REALLY nice to have her swim with us!! IF we can swim, last time we couldn't. SO, I feel better having talked with her, and was talking to her for a while.

Not sure if Tyler's gonna do the Jedi training, because of the Asbergers, he's not too into being the center of attention, but if he wants to, we'll try. He hasn't wanted to before, so we'll see.

I'll work on day 3 in the morning, that's Ma's birthday!! I still haven't figured out if we want to get a cake or not. I'll ask Aunt Donna on Saturday, maybe something simple, I dunno! I'm torn! It would be nice for her to have a cake, but dang they are soooooo expensive. :confused3 We'll get it figured out!! Have a good night, and thanks for hanging in here with me!

Thanks dude....don't like that "alone" feeling, weird since I'm a miltary wife I know!! I DID hear from ma today....FINALLY!!! Thank god, I was starting to get a complex!! She wants me to come up and have dinner with them Saturday, for Aunt Ju's birthday, which is on the first, and Aunt Donna is going in for surgery on monday, they always have a big meal before someone's surgery. She's excited, AND she's bringing a bathing suit!! Glad she wants to use the pool too, that'll be REALLY nice to have her swim with us!! IF we can swim, last time we couldn't. SO, I feel better having talked with her, and was talking to her for a while.

Not sure if Tyler's gonna do the Jedi training, because of the Asbergers, he's not too into being the center of attention, but if he wants to, we'll try. He hasn't wanted to before, so we'll see.

I'll work on day 3 in the morning, that's Ma's birthday!! I still haven't figured out if we want to get a cake or not. I'll ask Aunt Donna on Saturday, maybe something simple, I dunno! I'm torn! It would be nice for her to have a cake, but dang they are soooooo expensive. :confused3 We'll get it figured out!! Have a good night, and thanks for hanging in here with me!

Girl you know I am always with ya even if I don't post. I'm glad you heard from your mom, at least you know she is still with ya :thumbsup2.

I think I would love to move to St. Pete, me and Dallas, yeah Dale is gettin on my nerves.

I would go to Publix and get a cake. I think that is what I am gonna do. I don't want to pay $85 for another cake.

I'm not even sure I'm gonna do that with the cake, she'll probably get the standard cupcake on her birthday, and of course we get dessert, so do we REALLY wanna have cake on top of everything? Probably not, but I'll mention it to the Aunts tomorrow. I'm soooo ready for work to be over with, I need a vacation!! HAHA

I'm not even sure I'm gonna do that with the cake, she'll probably get the standard cupcake on her birthday, and of course we get dessert, so do we REALLY wanna have cake on top of everything? Probably not, but I'll mention it to the Aunts tomorrow. I'm soooo ready for work to be over with, I need a vacation!! HAHA

You are right, thanks for reminding me. Now that Dale is eating better and I have been dieting forever we really don't need any extra hanging around. Dallas is so picky anyway he would only want a chocolate cake. His birthday is Wednesday so I will get him a cake for that. I have decided to get him a digital camera for his birthday, I hope he really gets into it as much as he does those dang video games :sad2:.

You are getting so close to going, I am jealous. I know what you mean about needing a vacation :rolleyes1.

Man, it's so close I can almost taste it! Next weekend I'll be a wreck, well, maybe not really, going up to my dad's and my step mom wants to get me drunk to get my mind off of everything LOL Even tho things are good with ma, RIGHT NOW. She was in the ER last night, had pain in her lower right area...called me to see how the appendicitis felt, but it's just a kidney stone....I told her to hurry up and pass that sucker so we can be ready to go LOL She did feel better today. I know I need to finalize day 3, but I'm tired...stayed up late last night to watch the shuttle go up, it'd wake me up anyways with us being so close...it shakes the house!! Literally!! Anyways, I'll be on more tomorrow, if I can fight Tyler for the computer! LOL Have a good night!

I finally figured out where to meet my Aunts when they come, we have my Aunt Donna, who is going thru her breast reconstruction after her double masectomy tomorrow :scared1: so she'll be a little sore...my Aunt Judi, who's in a wheel chair cause she has the MD really bad, she's fun! My Great Aunt Sally, who's like 77, and will be walking!! And POSSIBLY my cousin Tracey joining us. I really hope my cousin can join us, she will if she can't find a job! We're gonna meet them by the resort launch a little after 9 in the morning. I figured that's a good place in case they take the ferry or the monorail over. So, first order of business, getting ma's birthday gift card, it's her 58th birthday on this day....and she really isn't looking forward to all the attention, was telling her about that yesterday, she gave me that evil mom look!! :lmao: So, we're gonna do as much as we can fit in, since we have extra visitors this day. I think i'm gonna do the usual, and start in fantasyland, and go from there. I want to eat at Columbia Harbor House for lunch, all my times at MK, I haven't eaten there!! So, instead of burgers and such, I'm mixing lunches around. Plus, with my family big seafood eaters, they may like the fish.

Dinner is at Tony's, and since ma doesn't want the extra attention, we decided against a cake. Which is fine, she's gonna be at her limit by the time dinner comes LOL Dinner is at 7:15. So....do as much as possible, and enjoy the aunts and HOPEFULLY the cousin....even tho she's the same age as my sister, I'm the youngun of the bunch, so I'll get picked on, but that's alright. I'm used to it with them 2.

On another note, my sister said she was gonna fart in my face while I was sleeping!! :headache: do they make nose plugs for sleeping?? HAHA I told her I was gonna sleep with my face against the wall!! So, the mudslinging is started, which is good, I like that. Ma's happy and talking to me again, so I'm even more happy, and 16 days to go!!! :banana: Lets hope this week goes by fast!! Oh yea, got my hair cut today...it's short, looks good! You'll see pics in the post trip report!! :) So tune in for that!! :hug:

I bought MNSSHP tickets today!! WOOHOO I got express delivery, hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week!! :cool1: It's starting to feel final now...which is a good thing, all I got left now is to buy some stuff for the cabin.....2 more weeks!! YAAAAY :woohoo:

Man, it's so close I can almost taste it! Next weekend I'll be a wreck, well, maybe not really, going up to my dad's and my step mom wants to get me drunk to get my mind off of everything LOL Even tho things are good with ma, RIGHT NOW. She was in the ER last night, had pain in her lower right area...called me to see how the appendicitis felt, but it's just a kidney stone....I told her to hurry up and pass that sucker so we can be ready to go LOL She did feel better today. I know I need to finalize day 3, but I'm tired...stayed up late last night to watch the shuttle go up, it'd wake me up anyways with us being so close...it shakes the house!! Literally!! Anyways, I'll be on more tomorrow, if I can fight Tyler for the computer! LOL Have a good night!

Yeah get a few drinks on. It will be fun to relax and know that you will be in the single digits :yay::woohoo:.

I hope your Mom is going to be OK. I worked Urology for years and I have seen grown men doubled over and crying with kidney stones. Hopefully she can pass it before ya'll go.

I finally figured out where to meet my Aunts when they come, we have my Aunt Donna, who is going thru her breast reconstruction after her double masectomy tomorrow :scared1: so she'll be a little sore...my Aunt Judi, who's in a wheel chair cause she has the MD really bad, she's fun! My Great Aunt Sally, who's like 77, and will be walking!! And POSSIBLY my cousin Tracey joining us. I really hope my cousin can join us, she will if she can't find a job! We're gonna meet them by the resort launch a little after 9 in the morning. I figured that's a good place in case they take the ferry or the monorail over. So, first order of business, getting ma's birthday gift card, it's her 58th birthday on this day....and she really isn't looking forward to all the attention, was telling her about that yesterday, she gave me that evil mom look!! :lmao: So, we're gonna do as much as we can fit in, since we have extra visitors this day. I think i'm gonna do the usual, and start in fantasyland, and go from there. I want to eat at Columbia Harbor House for lunch, all my times at MK, I haven't eaten there!! So, instead of burgers and such, I'm mixing lunches around. Plus, with my family big seafood eaters, they may like the fish.

Dinner is at Tony's, and since ma doesn't want the extra attention, we decided against a cake. Which is fine, she's gonna be at her limit by the time dinner comes LOL Dinner is at 7:15. So....do as much as possible, and enjoy the aunts and HOPEFULLY the cousin....even tho she's the same age as my sister, I'm the youngun of the bunch, so I'll get picked on, but that's alright. I'm used to it with them 2.

On another note, my sister said she was gonna fart in my face while I was sleeping!! :headache: do they make nose plugs for sleeping?? HAHA I told her I was gonna sleep with my face against the wall!! So, the mudslinging is started, which is good, I like that. Ma's happy and talking to me again, so I'm even more happy, and 16 days to go!!! :banana: Lets hope this week goes by fast!! Oh yea, got my hair cut today...it's short, looks good! You'll see pics in the post trip report!! :) So tune in for that!! :hug:

Day 3 sounds like fun :thumbsup2. We have eaten at Columbia Harbor House several times. I saw that they are now serving fried shrimp too. The fish is good and the chicken isn't bad. I love Tony's!!! I wanted to eat there this trip, but they didn't have a time slot for the days or times we wanted.

I bout peed my pants when I read about your sister :lmao:. That sounds so much like Tyler and Dallas. I have never heard of nose plugs either :rotfl2:. It does sound like ya'll are going to have fun :thumbsup2. Glad you Mom is talking to you again. It would make for a bad trip if she wasn't :eek:. I can't wait to see your hair. Mine has finally grown out. I got it all cut off last year before we went in May.

I bought MNSSHP tickets today!! WOOHOO I got express delivery, hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week!! :cool1: It's starting to feel final now...which is a good thing, all I got left now is to buy some stuff for the cabin.....2 more weeks!! YAAAAY :woohoo:

I have got to order our MNSSHP tickets. I am going to wait until it is closer and I will just pick them up at will call. I can't believe we are so close to going now :woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::banana::cool1:.

Yea, WAAAY too close. My sister is worried about the time change, and says she's gonna be grouchy in the mornings, cause ma wants to wake her up at what Tina calls the "Butt Crack of Florida" Coming from Arizona, it's a 3 hour difference! She does have a couple of days to get the time change, but is she gonna be able to? That's the question!!

I do hope my mom passes that stone, if not this whole year of planning will be for pretty much nothing but her eating and sleeping in the cabin. She's seeing a uroligist today I think, she has to pee in a strainer, etc. NOT fun. I feel bad, but it's just another one of those medical problems that they say are hereditary! UG! WE have enough to worry about, and now this? Ah well. We will have fun, my sister is a big ol lug of fun, when she's not grouchy LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter