Surprising husband on his birthday - need ideas

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
so going to WDW on 11/11 - we leave 11/10 and taking auto train arriving to disney on his bday!! the way our schedule works out going to Epcot on our 1st day. we currently have dining reservations at Via Napoli but almost certain i'm going to cancel just so we can eat around the world (since it's last few days of Food and Wine)

what disney things can i do to surprise my husband. i've already a basket last year from the disney florist for our anniversary.

looking to get a custom cake made and delivered. anything else i can do to surprise him
(trip will be me my husband our toddler (21 months) and my very good friend.

please help. thanks!

I don't know what your budget is, but maybe an Illuminations cruise? The pontoon boat leaves from YC and they can decorate for a birthday plus provide a cake and/or snacks.

What does your husband like? Can your friend watch your toddler for a night? If so, doing anything where it is just the two of you will be awesome - at least that is how I felt with toddlers. How about dinner at California Grill? Since you are driving, can you take him to City Walk? Not Disney, but very adult which might be nice for a night. Or what about a bass fishing trip? Golf? Heck, I'd love just an hour in a Sea Raycer - and he could take your child. How about drinking around the world at EPCOT or taking the monorail around to the resorts and having drinks at each one? If you are tight on budget and/or need to take your toddler then I would suggest going to AKL and doing the animal viewing via night vision goggles and then watching the poolside movie. Or the wishes cruise as others have suggested. Let us know what you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter