Surprising Boyfriend with Cruise

CoPirate

Mouseketeer
Hi there, first time cruiser here.

I will be surprising my boyfriend with a cruise in October for our anniversary.

We will be staying at Disney and having dinner at the California Grille the night before. The following morning I plan on packing him into my car and driving to port Canaveral. Blindfolded, if possible. :)

So he literally won't know about it until we're checking in! I'm so excited!

I'm using a Disney travel agent, but was wondering what the welcome package looks like. Will it come in a package that my bf wont be able to detect what it is? He has no clue and Id prefer he not see it.. obviously.

Any info or other suggestions or tips for this first timer would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Only problem I foresee is making sure he has his passport without telling him why he'll need it.

We live together. All of our birth certificates, passports, and documents are all housed together in a file drawer. So I plan on telling him we're having a long weekend at Disney, so he can pack his own beachy clothes, and i'll secretly be packing a bag with all the extras that wouldnt make sense for him to see for a" mini vacay to WDW". And putting our passports in my purse. :)

We live together. All of our birth certificates, passports, and documents are all housed together in a file drawer. So I plan on telling him we're having a long weekend at Disney, so he can pack his own beachy clothes, and i'll secretly be packing a bag with all the extras that wouldnt make sense for him to see for a" mini vacay to WDW". And putting our passports in my purse. :)

Have a great time! That's a wonderful surprise!

I'm using a Disney travel agent, but was wondering what the welcome package looks like. Will it come in a package that my bf wont be able to detect what it is? He has no clue and Id prefer he not see it.. obviously.

Everything I've received has pretty clearly said Disney Cruise on the outside.

You might consider going online and ordering Adventures by Disney, Disneyland, WDW, and Cruise line info DVD's. This way it will look like you just got stuck on a Disney mailing list and he might not notice it in the pile. Especially if he knows that you're "going to WDW".

Everything I've received has pretty clearly said Disney Cruise on the outside.

You might consider going online and ordering Adventures by Disney, Disneyland, WDW, and Cruise line info DVD's. This way it will look like you just got stuck on a Disney mailing list and he might not notice it in the pile. Especially if he knows that you're "going to WDW".

That's a good idea!

Also, you could talk to the TA and have everything sent to you at work or a friend's house, if possible. Our TA just sent items in a Priority Mail envelope with their return address. No big deal if it had been a surprise in our house. I'm sure they will work with you!

Hi there, first time cruiser here.

I will be surprising my boyfriend with a cruise in October for our anniversary.

We will be staying at Disney and having dinner at the California Grille the night before. The following morning I plan on packing him into my car and driving to port Canaveral. Blindfolded, if possible. :)

So he literally won't know about it until we're checking in! I'm so excited!

Any info or other suggestions or tips for this first timer would be appreciated!

Thanks!

If you don't think you can blindfold him for that long of a drive. I would suggest you tell him that there is a cool surf shop called Ron Jons that you have heard about. You could tell him that you have scheduled lunch on the pier. Technically you do, just not the one he might be expecting. After leaving Ron Jon's then do the final suprise, that way you would only have to blindfold him for a short few miles drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter