surprising best friend help!?!?

MinnieMO

If you can dream it, you can do it!
Ok so my best friend and I are going to WDW in March and I've been 7 times but she has never been and she is worried that she knows everything about it (thanks to me lol) and nothing is going to be a surprise so I'm wanting to plan something as a surprise for her that she wouldn't expect! It's our birthday month also and I'm thinking of having a basket delivered to the room for her birthday present
Does any one else have any ideas?

We will be staying at POP and we are in our mid 20's

Last edited:
What about doing one of the backstage tours? Or a fireworks cruise?

I think for the fireworks we will watch them in the park, she already is set on 4 days being more than enought to do everything :rotfl2: I've got her talked into 5 days now :cheer2:hopefully that sticks lol popcorn::

Also I think we are just going to do the quick service dining plan but she said that she wants to dine with the princesses, when I told her the price oop she changed her mind so I'm thinking about that on our Epcot day to surprise her also

She has never been. Hearing about your experiences are not the same as experiencing them for herself.

Meal with Princesses will be a nice surprise that will make it extra special for her.

You and I both know that 5 days is not enough.

If you have the money, take her to CRT and just pay for it all yourself - that's my plan when my best friend, who has also never gone and is a woman. And I'm keeping it a surprise. :)

If you have the money, take her to CRT and just pay for it all yourself - that's my plan when my best friend, who has also never gone and is a woman. And I'm keeping it a surprise. :)
I thought about that too but don't you have to prepay for it if you don't have to ddp? we have the qsdp, we just booked it all today
I'd like to do before park opening...

I thought about that too but don't you have to prepay for it if you don't have to ddp? we have the qsdp, we just booked it all today
I'd like to do before park opening...
I didn't, I just went and made an ADR. Easy-peasy

If you are going to a water park, the umbrella rental is a nice treat for $50. It's behind a rope and in the sand and includes towel rental.

We did a Mickeys Kool snack from Disney floral and it was delivered to our room with a balloon for $58. My ungrateful teens didn't appreciate it, but we used the cooler at the pool several times and you can pick the snacks if you call the floral number.

Make sure she has her first visit button from guest services. And since both of you are celebrating birthdays, get those birthday buttons too!

Have an awesome trip. Your BFF really has no idea how much fun she's in for!!

I have an ADR without DDP and did not have to pre-pay.
Not to take this too far off topic but you may want to check you deffo have a CRT res, as it's been pre-pay for several years. They take payment for the meal and tip up front.

Again sorry for the OT of this but I agree I would double check your your credit card on file, and your reservation because CRT has required pre-pay for years, so unless it's a glitch (which with Disney is also possible, but if it is then I would call and check because I wouldn't want to risk losing it!) there's no way of getting one without being on the DDP or pre-paying.

Again sorry for the OT of this but I agree I would double check your your credit card on file, and your reservation because CRT has required pre-pay for years, so unless it's a glitch (which with Disney is also possible, but if it is then I would call and check because I wouldn't want to risk losing it!) there's no way of getting one without being on the DDP or pre-paying.
I checked - it had a payment due date at my 60 day mark. I just clicked and paid for it last night, just in case. :)

Hmm how interesting! I've never heard of that before, I wonder if it's something new they are testing?

Hmm how interesting! I've never heard of that before, I wonder if it's something new they are testing?
OT: no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me. It also could be the particular combination of things I had - AP, separate pre-paid ticket, much of the hotel room pre-paid, et cetera, plus, because of an issue with the original booking (long story ...), they actually showed a balance due to me, before I made the ADRs.

If I were you I would check the price of CRT, and compare that to adding the table service to your meal plan. If you were willing to pay for CRT anyway, the cost difference could be worth it to just cover the table service addition to your dining plan, and maybe fit in a few other character meals as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter