Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

No way did I think Parker was going on Summit Plummet! He was scared of T-Rex Cafe so I don't think he's quite up to SP levels of terror yet. Or the height requirement. ;)

Teamboat Springs is fun! I love the family raft rides.

Gotta love the Disney water parks!

Looked like a fun day at BB.

I did think he was going to down Summit Plummit. :blush: :lmao:

correct me if im wrong but is this your first post? if not then sorry its hard to keep everything straight, but if it is then an official :welcome:

my parents got her that at walmart last summer.

up next another water park day and big ohana dinner.
:thumbsup2

;)

Not sure if I've ever posted on one of your TR's before or not but I have read them all!!! I'm a loyal follower just not great at posting.

Yum....Ohana bread pudding and pot stickers...:woohoo:

Great Update !!Loved the decal Car!!! Did ya oblige Parker !!How sweet that Noelle fell asleep like that!!!Looks like a fun day!!!I am off to Universal in the morning with the family for 3 nights !!

I thought that Parker was a little short for Summit Plummet, but then I thought "what do I know", and you had me going for a minute. I would have been impressed if he had the nerve to do that!

Mmmm, potstickers.

Blizzard Beach looks like a lot of fun! I was hoping that neither of you were going on Summit Plummit. That thing freaks me out! I can't believe that Noelle fell asleep while sitting up. Kids do the cutest things. I think that I need to detail my car like the one in your picture.

I'm with Glenn, I was very confused (and mildly concerned)! I've never been to BB so didn't realize the "lift" goes to more than just Summit Plummet.

I am pretty sure you can get parfaits like that at Roaring Forks and at Beach Club Marketplace. Not sure about elsewhere though but I've had them at both though it was some time ago. Your breakfast looked delicious as well, yum!

What a fun relaxing day, naps, rafts, all of it sounds so perfect. I want a water park day like that!

and also candis parfait, since i cant think of any other place on property that you can do that for breakfast, please correct me if im wrong.
DSC07494_zps6600498e.jpg

That looks yummy.

first up was parker and i getting on the ski lift or as he calls it the sky ride to the top of the mountain. to take him on summit plummit.

:scared1::scared1:Nah --- you are bluffing. :rolleyes1:

while we were finishing up eating, i look over at noelle and she starts to close her eyes some. before i take the picture she is out cold.
DSC07538_zps4f9f578e.jpg

candi catches her head just in time before she went face forward into the table.

:lmao: Yup, stop moving and OUT!!!! :lmao:

Parker is just too cute! Looks like he was having a blast at BB.

I can't believe Noelle fell asleep sitting up like that! :rotfl: Poor girl must have been VERY tired to do that. It's so funny how kids can nap just about anywhere out in public, but when they are at home, any little noise will wake them up. At least, my kid did that! He once slept through a marching band at a Mardi Gras parade. :confused3 :lmao:

Thanks for sharing all of the pictures of BB. When my DS is a little older, I would really love to try out a water park. He loves the water!

You had me going for a min or two, til I really remember how tall that ride was and knew there was no way he was going on that :rotfl2:

The family raft ride sounds like fun.

Looks like you all had a great day at the parks

Can't wait to hear about Ohanas :goodvibes

I thought that Parker was a little short for Summit Plummet, but then I thought "what do I know", and you had me going for a minute. I would have been impressed if he had the nerve to do that!

I was wondering the same thing. What's the other slide which isn't as long or as scary?

You got so many awesome pictures. WOW! Parker just looks so happy. Noelle's sleeping beauty picture is adorable. I love candi's cover-up. Very cute.

Thanks for all the great picture. I was hoping to go to a water park this summer.

Hi. Great TR! I'm about half way through it. Question - Great photos... What kind of camera are you using? Particularly for the fireworks?

Thanks.

Nice updates, and :woohoo: for another water park/rest day! The boys went to Blizzard Beach one day, but I only ever made it to TL.

That breakfast looks good, although that is an interesting way to serve potatoes......??? :confused:
you need to get to a water park bud....and those tators were really good perfectly cooked and seasoned.

It looks like Candi had a little parfait with her strawberries and raspberries. :rolleyes1 ;)

Noelle is already developing that "would you hurry up with the pictures Dad!" look............ :rotfl2: She will be an old pro by the time Prom rolls around. :eek:

So did you decorate your car like that for Parker??? :confused3 :rolleyes:

yep she is giving me thta look for sure, and im sure it will get worse...especially since i just got a new video camera.

nope candi wouldnt let me.

So glad Parker didn't do Summit Plummet........not sure I would even do that one!!! :scared1: Love to see what Teamboat Springs looks like though. I bet that one is a lot of fun, so I can see why Parker loved it! He still needs to learn to open up some and not hide his excitement though........... :rolleyes2
dont be scared dude, its alot of fun and a ride you should do.
So is Noelle's hair always that blonde, or did it lighten up being out in the sun so much??? It looks almost white in that picture of Candi holding her after she fell asleep at the table.

So was this 6-pack Bud Light Lime??? Case delivery, huh???

I can't wait to hear about the O'hana dinner. That is one I still haven't made it to yet, and it is high on my list of wanna-do's!!! :banana:
her hair is still that blond...

nope regular bud light...and yep if you need the info for the case delivery let me know.

hopefully the dinner will be soon.

That's a tough call. It would be cool to be there, but...
i know it was the problem i had, and glad i didnt go sounds like not much huge went on.

So get to it, Dad!

:scared1: He must have grown 2 feet overnight.

And then go to T-Rex afterwards.:rotfl2:

you fix your car first then ill do mine.

father of the year for sure if i did that.

I knew he was a smart kid.:thumbsup2

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
of course he is smart he takes after me.

You guys certainly got your fair share of relaxing and waterpark days!

I have to say, I was impressed with aoa's foodcourt choices, there were so many options that you couldn't really find anywhere else, different "flair" in the regular options, yum!

Looks like another great day at the water park. I have to say, you've intrigued me, even if I never end up there, they at least look entertaining now bahah! I'm just not big on water slides and stuff

best part of disney vacations doing the other stuff as well as the parks.

your right we loved there different options something to look forward to for sure.

they are a ton of fun you should look into them for a future trip.

No way did I think Parker was going on Summit Plummet! He was scared of T-Rex Cafe so I don't think he's quite up to SP levels of terror yet. Or the height requirement. ;)

Teamboat Springs is fun! I love the family raft rides.

Gotta love the Disney water parks!
just thought i would try and trick you guys alittle bit.

i love the family ride there, the one at TL not as much seems much more jerky

we love them alot, glad you like them as well.

Looked like a fun day at BB.

I did think he was going to down Summit Plummit. :blush: :lmao:

maybe next trip i can talk him into it, prob not but i will try.

Not sure if I've ever posted on one of your TR's before or not but I have read them all!!! I'm a loyal follower just not great at posting.

Yum....Ohana bread pudding and pot stickers...:woohoo:

no worries there are many i follow just dont have time to post on all of them, thanks for continuing to come back and read them.

Great Update !!Loved the decal Car!!! Did ya oblige Parker !!How sweet that Noelle fell asleep like that!!!Looks like a fun day!!!I am off to Universal in the morning with the family for 3 nights !!
thought about it but candi said no.:upsidedow

lucky duck in the nice weather having fun...have a great time.

Mmmm, potstickers.

yep still a little short and a little short on the nerve as well, butone day ill get him on it.

mmmm potstickers.

Blizzard Beach looks like a lot of fun! I was hoping that neither of you were going on Summit Plummit. That thing freaks me out! I can't believe that Noelle fell asleep while sitting up. Kids do the cutest things. I think that I need to detail my car like the one in your picture.
well i went on it the week before but didnt take the time to go again this day...im sure you would love it a very short ride no time to be scared.

that sleeping position is great.

I'm with Glenn, I was very confused (and mildly concerned)! I've never been to BB so didn't realize the "lift" goes to more than just Summit Plummet.

I am pretty sure you can get parfaits like that at Roaring Forks and at Beach Club Marketplace. Not sure about elsewhere though but I've had them at both though it was some time ago. Your breakfast looked delicious as well, yum!

What a fun relaxing day, naps, rafts, all of it sounds so perfect. I want a water park day like that!

yep it goes to the two tall rides, the family slide, and also to the tabagoon ones if you want to walk around to it past the tall slides.

thanks for the heads up on the other places, they are nice and refreshing.

you just need to plan it, makes for a great mid trip recharge.

That looks yummy.

:scared1::scared1:Nah --- you are bluffing. :rolleyes1:

:lmao: Yup, stop moving and OUT!!!! :lmao:

one day ill get him on it, tell him it is a viewing tower then we have to go down.

thats for sure, out like a light.

Parker is just too cute! Looks like he was having a blast at BB.

I can't believe Noelle fell asleep sitting up like that! :rotfl: Poor girl must have been VERY tired to do that. It's so funny how kids can nap just about anywhere out in public, but when they are at home, any little noise will wake them up. At least, my kid did that! He once slept through a marching band at a Mardi Gras parade. :confused3 :lmao:

Thanks for sharing all of the pictures of BB. When my DS is a little older, I would really love to try out a water park. He loves the water!

he has a huge blast at the water parks absolutely loves them.

funny thing is it just hit her and out...didnt seem tired before that at all.

you are true, at home you have to whisper and walk on soft pillows to not wake them up.

then im sure you will love BB:thumbsup2

You had me going for a min or two, til I really remember how tall that ride was and knew there was no way he was going on that :rotfl2:

The family raft ride sounds like fun.

Looks like you all had a great day at the parks

Can't wait to hear about Ohanas :goodvibes

glad i fooled a few people at least for a little bit.:)

that is my favorite water ride i think it is a ton of fun.

hoping to get that ohana one up soon today.

I was wondering the same thing. What's the other slide which isn't as long or as scary?

You got so many awesome pictures. WOW! Parker just looks so happy. Noelle's sleeping beauty picture is adorable. I love candi's cover-up. Very cute.

Thanks for all the great picture. I was hoping to go to a water park this summer.

there is the two tall ones, the tabagoon racers and family ride you can get to from there.

thanks, i was glad to take the camera in that day, and get those pictures...next time ill use my dads waterproof one for more.:thumbsup2

you will really enjoy them...just get there when they open and you can get everything in before the lines get long

Hi. Great TR! I'm about half way through it. Question - Great photos... What kind of camera are you using? Particularly for the fireworks?

Thanks.
:welcome: thanks for joining in.

i used a sony nex camera for most of them it does a really good job for night shots in low light with no flash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter