Surprised by lack of availablity

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
Little surprised by lack of availability when making reservations this weekend. Going during NON free dining (nov 11- on)

Via Napoli couldn't get time I wanted (nov 11)
Trex only 4pm or 8pm? (nov 13)
no availability for Liberty Tree Tavern (my backup since i know BOG would be impossible) (nov 12)

i was signed in at 6am on the dot to try and get these.

what's going on?

It's a busy week with Jersey Week and Veterans Day. That's why there isn't free dining that week.

For TRex they only put out some of their tables through Disney. Try calling them directly for a table and you may have better luck.

November is always the most difficult time of year for ADRs. Expect to see lots of people complaining about availability for the next few weeks.

I had a lot of trouble today as well. My mom's birthday is during our stay and the one request she had was Cinderella's Royal Table. For the 11 nights we will be there, there was nothing available for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Good luck getting your choices. We had to call TRex, but our party exceeds the amount of people they allow per table so we would have to be split up. I agree though, call TRex.

I had some issues getting a table at Grand Floridian Cafe for a table of 8, apparently there was a glitch and it wasn't allowing people to make reservations for parties more than 6. Try signing up with touring plans, I have read about a few people having success with getting dining alerts! good luck

I called right at 6am as well, and I was unable to get all of the times I wanted, but I kept checking back periodically, and the last two became available. I say to keep checking. Like the pp mentioned, you could also set up alerts on touringplans. I have a subscription, but I actually have never used the site so I can't comment on the function, but it's worth a shot, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter