Surprise! We're NOT going to Disney! 9/18-9/25 <<Update 3/24 Page 21>>

Back on the DIS for the first time in a long time trying to catch up on some TR's. Hmmm. . .looks like I will stay caught up on this one for awhile. LOL! So glad the WDW meet with Kathy and Mark finally happened!

So apparently I haven't posted on my own TR since April 7th. Sad isn't it?

We have a few trips around the corner so I won't be coming back with an update for a bit but I did want to respond to some comments.

I'm slapping myself right now... Bad TR writer, BAD!!!!

Isn't that pretty much standard practice?[
I'd be disappointed if he didn't.

Me. So I can make fun of you.
At least you'd be nauseous while you were making fun of me.

As others have said, it's a poor man's magic shot. Who needs Photopass?
Exactly... plus have you seen the prices of that lately?

A typical family photo?
I used to like you.

Gabby is too darn cute. I have a feeling those are the kind of looks we are going to get when Gracie goes. She's very serious a lot of the time.
She has gotten much better. I might actually get a few pictures of her having fun this time. :)

Can I admit that I really don't LOVE the characters either? They're ok, but not necessary really for me. I would rather have a Boma or Cape May, but I DO understand that it's fun for the kids or if you're after a very specific characer or photo op. I just can't think of any particular specialty FOOD item that they serve to draw in diners at the character meals.
MMMMMMMMM Boma..... MMMMM Cape May..... both of those are on our list for next time. ;)

I do the character meals for the kids. There will be a point when they aren't gonna care about them anymore.

No, never a fork, but Legos? Let's not even go there! More potty language has come out of my innocent lips over the Lego-Fire-Walk-of-Death than any other thing.
WHAT?!?!?!?! Out of your mouth??? I refuse to believe it!
Oh no, never you. :rolleyes2:confused3:lmao:
Nope.

Gabby looks so adorable in that dress. Looks like you had a nice breakfast at Crystal Palace. Looking forward to seeing how the morning went with Mark and Kathy but I lurked on her TR so I do know what happened from her persepective.
Thank you!

Breakfast was really fun! We had a blast with Kathy & Mark! Maybe someday I'll tell you about it! :rolleyes1

Boo to the rain but yay to a great breakfast with Mark and Kathy! Poor Gabby! You just keep torturing her with characters!

Jill in CO
I know... we must be the worst parents in the world!

Back on the DIS for the first time in a long time trying to catch up on some TR's. Hmmm. . .looks like I will stay caught up on this one for awhile. LOL! So glad the WDW meet with Kathy and Mark finally happened!
Hey Jen!!!! Nice to see you!!!

Yea, ummm, I can explain. Well you see, ummm, what was the question again? :rolleyes:

popcorn:: Just was feeling hungry. :rotfl2:
I'd go for a steak but I guess you could live on popcorn.

Full yet?

ha ha ha ha I will join:

:bored:

Boinga boinga boiga......

Rare "sighting" here too ... it took me two days to figure out how to log back in!! I need My_Pal_Pluto to re-school me on the ways of the board!!! :confused3 :scared1:

Well according to the email notification you did some sort of a recent update....must've not liked the way it flowed???? :rotfl2:

Yes, I know. I'm a terrible DISer leaving this TR hanging... It will get finished. Someday.

It's nice you see that all of you haven't lost your sense of humor. :rolleyes:

megbored.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter