Surprise Trip Ideas Needed and Star Wars Weekend Advice

jeni1382

Earning My Ears
We are planning a last min. surprise Disney Trip for Star Wars Weekend on June 11-13. I have a few questions, any help would be great!:thumbsup2
This will be our first surprise vacation for the kids (son age 9, daughter age 5). I want to make it a special surprise for them and am trying to get some ideas together on how to surprise them. We will be flying in on the morning of June 10th. I was thinking of getting on the plane without letting them know ahead of time where we are going, and then maybe give them clues or something in the plane letting them know where we are going. I am really not sure yet, so any ideas would be appreciated!
Also, anyone who has attended the Star Wars Weekends, do they have different things going on Fri-Sun? Are there certain days better to go than others? (Are any days less crowded than others?) I am planning on going at least 2 days to Hollywood for this, and then 3 to the other parks. (We are staying from June 10-June 14)
Thanks!:yay:

First I would go and visit the Creative DISigns board here they have lots of ideas on how to surprise family members with trips and also have lots of special things for Star Wars Weekends like shirt disigns for iron on transfers and autograph cards etc.

Second you need to visit the Theme Parks Strategies board they have an entire thread going about the Star Wars Weekends with all kinds of tips and a partial map up.

I am a huge Disney Nut with tons of advice however I have never been to Star Wars Weekends we are going for the first time this Sunday. Good Luck and I hope you have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter