Surprise from Disney Florist

GaMomof2Girls

Earning My Ears
I love doing this for the kids, but would like for it to already be in the room when we arrive the first day. Anyone had this happen?

Last time we have to plan the evening to stay out late enough to make sure they were finished. Again, would love for it to already be there when we arrive.

They will not put in room upon arrival unless you are staying club level. In fact they do not want to deliver even to the resort on arrival day but wish to deliver on 2nd day or later after you are checked in.

I have used Disney Florist 4 times and this has been my experience each time.

Just to add the reason for this.....

Your room assignment is not completely finalized until the moment you're given the room number by the front desk. Yes, a room may be assigned to you ahead of your arrival, but a number of things can cause that to be changed at the last minute.

That's why they can't put any items in your room before you arrive - because they're not sure that that's the room that will be given to you until you've got your key in hand and have been given the room number.

This doesn't apply to club level - the much smaller pool of rooms and more personalized service you get with club level makes it possible to have items placed in the room before arrival.

They won't deliver to the room before checking in even if you are staying club level. We've stayed club level & ordered from Disney Florist multiple times & it's never in our room when we first arrive. I've actually had to call to get them to deliver it when it's been a while & it still hasn't arrived. We usually arrange to go eat or something like that to be out of the room so it'll be delivered while we're gone. But doesn't always work either. I have it signed as from Mickey & Friends so my DD is happy no matter what.

Just wanted to warn they are not great about adhering to time requests. My fiance proposed to me in our room and he arranged to have Disney Florist do an arrangement. He told them his plans and asked they set it up after 5pm because he wanted to propose after we came back from MNSSHP. Well, we came back to our room around 2pm to get ready for MNSSHP and it was already set up, messing up his proposal plan. It all worked out but just annoying when you're paying that much for rose petals :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter