• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprise Engagement Trip - Help

We were down at Art of Animation this past January for a week...planning a totally surprise engagement with my girlfriend for December (this year). I have narrowed down the three choices (I think) to Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, and Port Orleans. It will be a quick weekend trip (Thursday-Sunday) with 3 nights and 2 days in the parks (Magic Kingdom and Epcot). I have not stayed at any of these resorts, but I am looking for help on deciding. Which would you pick? And why?
DECEMBER is such a BEAUTIFUL time at WDW, wow!:santa:

If you are booking a king room, make sure to request the view you want when you book as those rooms can be anywhere. We stayed River View last time we were there and it was beautiful. Planning to go back there next spring, I really enjoyed POFQ for a romantic trip with DH.

[QUOTE="shb5007, post: 56192416, ]. I hear Yehaa Bob is not to be missed as well.

Any other tips on this resort? Anything I should request during the reservation? Anything to make it more enjoyable?

I am keeping my eyes posted on the food court construction, but we will likely do dinners outside of the resort each evening (TBD - Springs, TBD - Magic Kingdom, and Le Cellier).
![/QUOTE]

When you go down to the Riverside to see Yeeh aw Bob, you can also order light appetizer type food at the lounge there, is good.

Just walking around both POR and POFQ is really nice, with lots of romantic views.

If you are interested in a close by sit-down restaurant, Boatwright's at POR is really, really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter