Surprise 60th Invites - best site/place to get them? Theme ideas?

meliss8599

DIS Veteran
I'm throwing a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom in October and, while I am on a teacher's budget, I want to get her invites & decorations from some place a little nicer or more creative/different than a Party City.

Where have you found cute but reasonably priced customizable invitations and/or decorations? I saw "Cheers to 60 Years!" in gold glitter and black which looked really cute. Any other cute sayings or party ideas or thoughts on decorations for a 60th?

I'd like to get the picture holders that have a base with the wire arms coming out from it and put pictures from different times of her life on the restaurant tables. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else to do! I need your creative minds to help. :)

I'd look on Etsy. There's some very creative people out there and most can custom design things for you.

When my daughter graduated from college, the announcement the school puts out were SO expensive and I only needed a few. I look at a lot of places online and ended up using www.tinyprints.com.

Take a look here: https://www.tinyprints.com/shop/adult-birthday-party-invitations.htm

You can personalize almost as much as you want, or use a standard invite template and just put your name/date information in.

I was really impressed with the quality of the paper used, the colors, the service. They were also affordable for a custom-type order. I only needed about 15 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter