surivivor

survivor

• love it

• hate it

• don't watch it

• never heard of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watch it.
I don't think it's been good since All-Stars.
The best season was Marquesas HANDS DOWN.

3rd option.

I think it's silly and fake. Watch Deadliest Catch; that's a real survival-ish thing. I love that show!!

I absolutly live for Survivor...I'm actually wearing my Survivor Pearl Islands buff as we speak. I can recite every winner and first out, in order, and almost every runner up from each season. Best season, BY FAR, was Season 2, the Australian Outback. Season pull up as second.

Yeah Survivor!!! I love it and have watched every season. My favorite winners were Tina (Australia) and Ethan (Africa). My favorites for Fiji are Boo, Dreamz, Rocky, and Yau-Man.

I watched the 1st season when I was little...

I don't really like it. It is getting old.

It is supposed to be the founder of reality tv...no I think that is bogus...:sad2:

It is supposed to be the founder of reality tv...no I think that is bogus...:sad2:

Well your opinions on it don't change the fact that it was the founder of the reality tv of our time. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean that this still isn't a true statement.

Many people find it outdated and overrated.
I have to agree, I don't particularly love it anymore, but I still watch it.
The show will be around as long as people will watch it.

Well your opinions on it don't change the fact that it was the founder of the reality tv of our time. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean that this still isn't a true statement.

Actually it's not the founder of reality tv. The Real World was the first reality tv show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter