Surial bath

abjennings

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on the Disney Magic lately and done the Surial Bath? We will be leaving May 1st and my DH and I would love to try that. I read that sometimes the steam doesn't work, etc...pirate: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

My husband and I had never been on a cruise until last March. We'd never been to a spa either, so we decided to try the Surial Bath on the 4-day Wonder. What a disappointment. The big shower didn't work, most of the facial spouts didn't work. I had to get dress go out and tell an attendant that the big shower didn't work, all she said was sorry. Then when we decided to try the facial and it didn't work - I did not go back out. She didn't even offer to put us in another room or anything. So now my husband doesn't want to waste anymore money on the spas.
That doesn't mean you won't have a good time and have everything work fine.

We did it last september..everything worked fine. Probably won't do it again..we enjoy the rainforest much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter