Surfs up!

We did late breakfast and my boys who were 6 and 8 adored it!
It was great food and the atmosphere was fun. My youngest adores Stitch so he was in heaven!
We fueled up for the whole day!

We last went here in March 2010. Also did as a pp mentioned and went to a later breakfast seating and got the characters almost to ourselves. My nephew is autistic and he loved dancing with Mickey in the middle of the restaurant.

Its the best character meal at DLR as far as interaction goes. We also did a late breakfast one day and my dd age 4 had the time of her life! Highly recommend.

We just did this and it is a yay!!!

The food was great, the service amazing and the character interaction was unmatched. The characters we saw were Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Donald and Pluto (boo, for a non Daisy day, but we finally saw her in the parks, so all is well). The kids loved the dance party!

We LOVED this one. Great character interaction and great character mix. Trying to figure out when we are going to do it this time around...We will definitely do it though.

We ate here twice. Mostly because of Mickey himself and we enjoyed the food. I came away with mixed feelings on this one. Minnie bypassed us to go to other tables and never got to us. Daisy was very nice as we were getting ready to leave. Mys on loves Pluto and I have pics of them leaving togther. He actually danced which i didn't think he would since he didn't want to do Jedi Training. Goofy was very nice too. We didn't see Stitch this time.

Thumbs up from an adult only crowd!:thumbsup2

The only drawback might be the walk depending on where you are staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter