Surf pin for trade

Well, it would be nice to get something from my sigature list. I would really love the safari room most. Maybe some new beach stuff from Neds.

cat_herder said:
Well, it would be nice to get something from my sigature list. I would really love the safari room most. Maybe some new beach stuff from Neds.

This is off topic, but why do people want the cards?

I'm collecting them, just like any other Disney souvenir. I have a notebook for mine, with plastic card holders (like baseball cards holders). Only ones I'm missing are the thrill seeker cards. I would happy to have the cards with used codes.

The quest items and the cards don't have to come from same person. Maybe I would put in the signature thrill seeker quest, and thrill seeker cards as 2 different things.

cat_herder said:
I'm collecting them, just like any other Disney souvenir. I have a notebook for mine, with plastic card holders (like baseball cards holders). Only ones I'm missing are the thrill seeker cards. I would happy to have the cards with used codes.

The quest items and the cards don't have to come from same person. Maybe I would put in the sigature thrill seeker quest, and thrill seeker cards as 2 different things.

Ohhhh...

I saw the items in your signature and unfortunately I don't have any of those items. I'll start the bidding with a shopping spree at Ned's for 5,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter