Surf lessons and coffee

2mom

Earning My Ears
The kids want to do surf lesson, I believe it start at 6:30. We might consider this if coffee is avail does anyone know if we will be able to buy some(okay alot) that early at TL

No. Nothing in the waterpark is open. Your best bet would be a thermos filled at your resort.

Ugh something else to pack. Surf lesson maybe a no go. Thanks for the heads up!!

Perhaps you could get a coffee 'to go' from your resort and take it with you? This hardly seems like an unsolvable problem. :coffee:

:earsboy:

On a day that TL opens at 9:00, for the Surf Lessons you must be there by 5:45. And there iare no food locations that are open until 9:00.

Really? You may not let your kids do a surf lesson just because of the lack of coffee?

I am a big coffee drinker, but I am with you - I wouldn't let a lack of coffee be the reason my kids didn't get a surf lesson. That just seems kind of silly.

I am a big coffee drinker, but I am with you - I wouldn't let a lack of coffee be the reason my kids didn't get a surf lesson. That just seems kind of silly.

The good thing is that it's up to the OP :thumbsup2 What they decide is up to them and what is best for them and their family.

When I was about 10 years old, I remember sleeping over my cousin's house one night. We woke up wanting to do something (can't remember what). My aunt told us no because she hadn't had her coffee yet. 45 min later she was sufficiently caffeinated and we could start the day. That's when I decided I would never drink coffee.

Anyway, I do hope you are exaggerating about coffee being the deciding factor. Your kids probably won't really get that.

Actually the reason the kids may not get surf lesson is the early morning with our time zone difference and be being fully functional to enjoy it and the day. But thank you guys with be so concerned that my daughters might miss one thing at the world. Of course those with helpful post a true thank you. Consider this post closed.

Actually the reason the kids may not get surf lesson is the early morning with our time zone difference and be being fully functional to enjoy it and the day. But thank you guys with be so concerned that my daughters might miss one thing at the world. Of course those with helpful post a true thank you. Consider this post closed.

:grouphug: Ignore the haters! Unfortunately there are MANY of them on the Dis who complain about everything and anything. :thumbsup2 I don't do ANYTHING before my coffee and *gasp* I don't stay at too many places I can't get Starbucks. :lmao: You know what is right for your family!

Hope you find many other things to fill you days with fun while you're there. There are plenty of options for everyone and it's your trip, your time, your money so spend it however you see fit. I'm glad you found the info to make your decision. Have a great day!

I guess she hadn't had her coffee yet :confused3

I guess she hadn't had her coffee yet :confused3

:lmao::rotfl::laughing:

I so heard my mother's once when I read that! My sister was a very "caffeine-dependent" person. Can't tell you the number of morning activities we all had to reschedule because "K hasn't had her coffee yet" (and leaving her behind meant even more drama when we got back). Good times. Thanks for the memory!

:earsboy:

can someone direct me where to find out info on surf lessons? I had never heard of that.. sounds fun! But holy cow 5:45 am is a tad bit EARLY lol.. isn't it still dark then!?

1. Look under Typhoon Lagoon on the WDW web site.

2. It is done several mornings per week. Starting time is 3¼ hours prior to Park opening. Cost is $150, with a minimum age of 8. Boards are provided; size varies for each individual.

3. You get about 30 minutes of on-land lessons and the 2½ hours in the lagoon with surfing waves.

4. For more information call 407-WDW-PLAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter