Suprise trip announcement needed

MommyMcQueen26

Earning My Ears
We are surprising my children and my niece and nephew with a trip to Disney in June. On May 24th we are having a treasure hunt party. I have a treasure box and I'm looking for a letter to announce the surprise to go inside the box. This will truly be a dream come true as going to Disney was my daughters birthday wish. I have never been on this site so I have no clue how this all works. Can someone please help. I also would like to have invitations to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League, Cinderellas Royal Table if possible

Welcome! There are some Stickys at the top of the forum. You should read those; they have the rules and procedures. As for this request, please post all pertinent the information: names, dates, times...
Dee

Welcome! There are some Stickys at the top of the forum. You should read those; they have the rules and procedures. As for this request, please post all pertinent the information: names, dates, times...
Dee

Hoping for something like this.
Grandma Diana we know its been a really rough couple of years for you and your family (lost my stepdad to cancer in April of 2011) we want to help you make all their dreams come true and create some wonderful memories on your very first family vacation. Join us on Monday June 3 2013 for the vacation of a lifetime. Love Mickey and Minnie Mouse
(Not particular about the wording) I'm not very creative like that but I want it to be sentimental it took a lot of hard work to afford this. This is my moms ultimate dream come true.

The other important 3 are
Emma-Rae and Ava- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on Monday June 3 at 4:30

Michele, Luke, Ava, and Ian McQueen -Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday June 5 at 10:10.

Raylon, Ian, Major, Ava, Emma-Rae and Abigail
Breakfast at Chef Mickey at 10:40

GOD BLESS YOU! Please forgive me. The only access I have to Internet is on my phone. I'm so afraid to screw up and "break the rules" I can't find "Stickies" to look them up.

If you are using your phone at the very top of the creative design main page are two tabs. One is to see the threads and the other is to see the stickies :)

Thank you, one more question is there an appropriate thread (I'm learning) for specifically requesting t-shirt designs. I thought I found one I posted on it and it was not a request page anymore. The first page said it was DDA's that do shirts. Thanks for being patient!

I am sorry about the loss of your stepdad.

Are these ok? I am happy to change them if needed. You didn't provide a date for the Chef Mickey invitation, so I just put today. However, I am happy to change it if you would prefer a date. If you want a different feel for Grandma Diana's letter, let me know. I am happy to try again.
Dee

I don't make shirts, but many of the DISigners do.
I read your shirt request that you posted on the wrong thread. The request is pretty basic. I would just start a new thread, like you did this one, and copy/paste what you posted earlier. I wouldn't add to this one though. Many DISigners will assume you are taken care of and not read this again.

Otherwise, you can go into a DISigner's photobucket and post a request on the DISigner's thread. Just make sure you read the DISigner's posting rules before you post to their thread.

I hope this helps.
Dee

I can't stop looking at them! I can't believe this is really happening. Your invitations made our trip so real! They are gorgeous! Thank you so much. When I pull them up individually it says "connection error" Thank you so much. Chef Mickey is perfect!

I save all of my designs in my picture place..Once I run them off, I then delete them out...for tee shirts, I only use Amy's aka Mickey....she has the ultimate in transfer sheets...Dee, I love what you have done with the request for invites...they are adorable!!! Mommy McQueen26, have a magical time...make those memories...:)

I printed them today at the office store. Even had them laminated to be sure they are safe! Thank you so much!

you paid for them to be printed....surely a violation of Disney copyrights

Huh...... Didn't think about that really? The lady at the copy store didn't mention anything about it. I don't have a printer or even a computer for that matter. Honest mistake. I'll think about that next time.

And actually.... Didn't say I PAID for them :) I said I PRINTED them..... Just sayin'
I have no further comments regarding this.

Dee - would it be possible to send me the invite for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique? We are going on September 25 at 3:20 PM. My daughters name is Olivia.

Thanks!!!

I am sorry about the loss of your stepdad.

Are these ok? I am happy to change them if needed. You didn't provide a date for the Chef Mickey invitation, so I just put today. However, I am happy to change it if you would prefer a date. If you want a different feel for Grandma Diana's letter, let me know. I am happy to try again.
Dee

Omg these are amazing!
Please can I ask a huge favour would you be able to design 2 invites for my children if I give you the details? We go to disney paris next Sunday and I'm so not creative.

tracy021083 and dsnywrld: I am happy to make letters for y'all. Please click on the link in my signature for my DISign thread and make your request there.
Please include all the pertinent information in your request. If you already posted this request somewhere else, please delete it. It is against forum rules to double post.
Thank you,
Dee

tracy021083 and dsnywrld: I am happy to make letters for y'all. Please click on the link in my signature for my DISign thread and make your request there.
Please include all the pertinent information in your request. If you already posted this request somewhere else, please delete it. It is against forum rules to double post.
Thank you,
Dee

Dee thank you so much I will send you the information. I am new to this part of the dis boards. Thanks in advance for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter