Support Florida Hospital for Children and Save on One-Day Disney Tickets, Anyone?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Has anyone done this? We are only going into the parks for one day and love the idea of a donation and a visit. Let me know/

Appears to be a newer offer than the one two years ago. Info on mousesavers.com

Thank you for the link.

I looked at the details on the Florida Hospital site. The tickets which they are offering are all one day, one park, tickets. Also, all of these tickets will expire at the end of 2010.

These are, as far as Disney is concerned, Complimentary Tickets and they cannot be modified or upgraded in any manner. As long as you are planning on three or fewer days in the Parks it is worthwhile, but for four or more days you would be losing money.

(And, taking off my Disney hat and putting on my CPA hat, you will not be able to take a tax deduction for these "contributions" as you are receiving a known benefit with a Fair Market Value equal to or greater than the amount of the "donation".)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter