Supersaver Rates out for April 09

jmagla

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
Just carried out my daily ritual of checking for Supersaver rates for April 09, and they are out. I have just transferred rates and saved $400 for a 5 night stay at the Royal Pacific Resort (2 Supersaver offers: 7 nights for price of 4 or 5 nights for the price of 3). The offer seems to be available for the Portofino Bay but not the Hard Rock.

A very good price!!

Cheers Michael

I see the rates are only from Apr 19 - Jun 10 and then Jun 11 - Jun 27. I wanted to go to Portifino Bay in Aug 09. Do they ever extend these specials in Aug or is that pretty much it for the year?

My supersaver rate just dropped $20/night for February.

Supersaver rates for August 09 probably just aren't out yet.

Just checked my Supersaver rate for February. Rate went down $55/night!!!! Yippeee!!!! $400 savings!!!!

Yeah, they have the supersaver rates for the first six months of 09, except for around spring break.

Do they usually do the first half of the year and then later do the second half? Did they have supersaver rates for last Aug, Aug of 08?

I'm am also going in August '09 and waiting for supersaver rates. This past August there was a supersaver rate of $160 for standard room at RPR, so I'm hoping it will be similar given the situation with the economy. I've already found AAA rate at $175 (regular seasonal rate is $220).

Thanks for the heads up. Our rate just dropped too. We have the aph rate for early Feb. 09. It just went down and saved us $97.00. Good Deal!!!:cool1:

Unfortunately it hasn't gone down for me. I don't know if it will. I think we got it as low as we will get lol.

PB for 258.40 AAA rate. It's showing that as the SS rate right now.

We are thinking of going to US again July 09. What is the super saver rate? Is this the hotel rates of the deals offered on US's website? :confused:

We can now add another day at RPR and still pay less than originally planned!:thumbsup2

This will be DH and my first UO/IOA visit...we had to cancel twice this last year...so disappointing:sad1: This time we are going!!!:cool1:

Thank You so much for posting the new super saver rates. I called for our Feb 09 RPR resv and saved another $500! That will pay for our park tickets! I am so excited! Thank You again!:worship:

Hi All,
Just carried out my daily ritual of checking for Supersaver rates for April 09, and they are out. I have just transferred rates and saved $400 for a 5 night stay at the Royal Pacific Resort (2 Supersaver offers: 7 nights for price of 4 or 5 nights for the price of 3). The offer seems to be available for the Portofino Bay but not the Hard Rock.

A very good price!!

Cheers Michael

Just happen to notice yesterday that the rates were out on the universal site and changed out reservation at HRH to super saver; saved $400 from that of the stay 4 package which include 2 tickets. Taking into account the refund from prev booking (paid sterling) and now having to buy tickets separately from Dreams a total net saving of $210 for room and 3 tickets :banana:

Unfortunately it hasn't gone down for me. I don't know if it will. I think we got it as low as we will get lol.

PB for 258.40 AAA rate. It's showing that as the SS rate right now.

I noticed that the SS rate didn't go down if you were only staying for 3 days. It did go down for more than that, however.

Just rebooked our stay for 5 nights instead of 3 for March. At first we were staying a few nights offsite to save some money; but with the new SS rate, it will only cost us $77.06 more for the 4th night and $61.65 for the 5th night. We are down to $164/night for the RPR during March break! :cool1:

I got the HRH for $162 average nightly rate from May 30-June 4 with the Stay 5 for the price of 3.

I'm excited! That's a good rate, right? When I looked a few weeks ago it was like $249 per night or something like that.

Please tell me it's a good deal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter