• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supernatural Fans..

Snowy-girls

Did you speak to a 'human being'
Just a heads up as i know there are a few Supernatural fans on here.The new series 5 starts Wednesday 10th Feb on Living TV at 9pm-double episode (new channel-used to be ITV2).

Ooooohhhhh can't wait to see those boys back on tv again :love: :love:.x.

do you think it would matter too much if ive missed a few sreies though ?

Just quickly popped on to answer your question :goodvibes.
Yes it would matter Nat-sorry.Every episode is a different 'story' but it always has 'something in it' to do with the reason for their Mother dying,and the baddie they need to find+get.(i know i have'nt explained it properly with names etc..but don't want to spoil it for you).
I have recently started watching Ghost Whisperer from series 3(now waiting for series 5 to start),and it has been quite easy to get into it(the reason i am saying this is it can be quite easy to start watching something mid-way)but after seeing series 1-4 of Supernatural,i honestly don't see how someone would be able to follow it from series 5-an awful lot of background to do with the brothers,their father+Mother,secrets,powers etc..would be unbeknown to you-and you do need that info to realise what they are trying to acheive.
I hope this makes sense,and now does'nt put you off of it-i believe it is one of the best dramas on tv :thumbsup2.x.

thays great, thanks :thumbsup2 I wont watch the new series and will look into getting hold of the box sets on dvd or something

:)

thays great, thanks :thumbsup2 I wont watch the new series and will look into getting hold of the box sets on dvd or something

:)

:thumbsup2,they are available to download-would be cheaper.

Did you start watching the new drama on ITV2 Tues 9pm? The Vampire Diaries,the exerts look good-have'nt got round to watching it yet.
Do you watch Ghost Whisperer-that is also very good.x.

:thumbsup2,they are available to download-would be cheaper.

Did you start watching the new drama on ITV2 Tues 9pm? The Vampire Diaries,the exerts look good-have'nt got round to watching it yet.
Do you watch Ghost Whisperer-that is also very good.x.

yes i love ghost whisperer :thumbsup2 i tried true blood and thought it was rubbish so im giving the vampire diaries a miss as well !

yes i love ghost whisperer :thumbsup2 i tried true blood and thought it was rubbish so im giving the vampire diaries a miss as well !

I could'nt get into True Blood-will let you know what i think of the first 2 episodes of The Vampire Diaries-hoping to watch them over the weekend :thumbsup2.
Being as though you watch Ghost Whisperer-do you understand what i mean about how i felt it was quite easy to realise what was going on from only watching from series 3? As i don't believe there is 'stuff' going on from future episodes-thankfully i saw what happened with her hubby going into the other mans body-withuot seeing that i probably would'nt have followed it :confused3.
The new series is due to be aired Spring-but no dates yet.x.

yes i totally understood what you meant ! i imagine it would be like trying to watch lost now :rotfl2:

The boys are lush though :love: who do you prefer....Sam or Dean ?

yes i totally understood what you meant ! i imagine it would be like trying to watch lost now :rotfl2:

The boys are lush though :love: who do you prefer....Sam or Dean ?

Ohhhhhhhh,i would'nt kick either out of bed :laughing:.
I like Sam's build(when you get to Series 4 you will see a big change in Sam's body shape),hair+kindness,and i like Dean's eyes and naughty bad boy ways :eek:.(oh gosh i can feel a hot flush coming on :rotfl2:)
What about you?.

Exactly that's how i would describe you trying to watch Supernatural now.x.

Ohhhhhhhh,i would'nt kick either out of bed :laughing:.
I like Sam's build(when you get to Series 4 you will see a big change in Sam's body shape),hair+kindness,and i like Dean's eyes and naughty bad boy ways :eek:.(oh gosh i can feel a hot flush coming on :rotfl2:)
What about you?.

Exactly that's how i would describe you trying to watch Supernatural now.x.

I prefer dean to sam..most of the time :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter