Supernatural Experiences

A lot of my dreams come true. Its weird. When I read the Percy Jackson books a few years back everyone said that I was "destined to be an Oracle." Haha. I'm not so sure. But...my dreams started to get so creepy that I made a journal of them. In a 30 day period, I had 26 dreams written down. 17 of which came true in some way or form. Ex: I had a dream, that I had just seen the Ark (Indiana Jones) and my nose just started gushing out blood until I finally died from loss of blood. The next day, I was at HS on the Great Movie Ride in the Indiana Jones scene and I had a nosebleed. The first one I'd had in 6 years!! Another time, I had a dream when I was 7 that my aunt and uncle had a bouncing place with inflatables and such for little kids. Well, one kid was killed in a freak accident in one of the inflatables and my uncle and aunt had to go to jail. Well, on Labor Day they are having the grand opening of their new bounce place. I'm so nervous about it!!!! Anytime I have a nightmare, I'm so afraid that it'll come true. The scary part is a lot of my dreams have hidden meanings, so I'll spend days trying to figure it out, but it will come true before I can tell someone. So, later on when I say "I had a dream about that" people just think I want attention. One of my friends calls me Jez (from Kingdom Keepers) cuz she has that same dream problem.

I get that too, but it is about simple things like something my sis says in the car, or what I say during lunch, or a series in which I think of things. It's weird.

That can be explained by a phenomenon called infrasound. It's a sound wave that is below the hearing level of humans, and because it is so low, it causes a feeling a fear and anxiety among humans. It can be caused by many things, including fans.

Isn't that what they call on paranormal shows EMF or electric magnetic field?

That can be explained by a phenomenon called infrasound. It's a sound wave that is below the hearing level of humans, and because it is so low, it causes a feeling a fear and anxiety among humans. It can be caused by many things, including fans.

Thanks! Thread Revival! Hwwwwa! :)

I happen to have deja vu all of the time. As for supernatural experiences, quite a few.
We seem to have ghosts in my house. It might sound silly, but here are some examples.
**(My grandparents on my moms side, we call them Yiayia and Populi. That's grandma and grandpa in greek. This will come handy later on.)**

A few years ago, I was sitting on the computer in my mom and dads room. My dad was at work, and my sister and mom were watching a movie in the living room. My dads a guitar player so he has guitar picks like all over the room. I was just playing around on the computer and then suddenly a guitar pick flew and hit me in the face. I screamed so loud and ran out of that room as fast as lightening. Never went in there alone again.

A few years ago when my grandprents died, a few days later, our tv would spaz out. it would go off and on off and on. My mom yelled out "MA! Stop! I know you're here!" It never happened again.

A few months ago, I was going upstairs to my room, singing really loud cause I was home alone. I walk into my room singing and I hear a loud "SHHH!". Never ran faster in my life. I sat outside until my parents got home. Lol.

A few months ago I was alone in the kitchen, boiling water in the tea kettle. The kettle started whistling, so I take the top off and place it on the stove next to the burner. I poured the water into the bowl or whatever I was doing. I turn back to get the top of the kettle, and it's gone. My mom was doing her makeup in the bathroom, and I called her over to help me find it. We looked all throughout the kitchen. She said maybe m brother took it, so I looked in the livingroom. Nothing. I'm walking back into the kitchen and I see the top sitting perfectly placed onto the kettle. I started crying and shaking and my mom was like yelling out "Stop messing with us."

About a year ago, a few days before my sisters 16th birthday, my mom had just cleaned the living room. It was spotless. She was walking through, and found an envelope with my Yiayia's handwriting on it. She opened it up, and there were pictures of my Yiayia and my sister when she was little. Concidence? I think not.

So yea. I believe.

I happen to have deja vu all of the time. As for supernatural experiences, quite a few.
We seem to have ghosts in my house. It might sound silly, but here are some examples.
**(My grandparents on my moms side, we call them Yiayia and Populi. That's grandma and grandpa in greek. This will come handy later on.)**

A few years ago, I was sitting on the computer in my mom and dads room. My dad was at work, and my sister and mom were watching a movie in the living room. My dads a guitar player so he has guitar picks like all over the room. I was just playing around on the computer and then suddenly a guitar pick flew and hit me in the face. I screamed so loud and ran out of that room as fast as lightening. Never went in there alone again.

A few years ago when my grandprents died, a few days later, our tv would spaz out. it would go off and on off and on. My mom yelled out "MA! Stop! I know you're here!" It never happened again.

A few months ago, I was going upstairs to my room, singing really loud cause I was home alone. I walk into my room singing and I hear a loud "SHHH!". Never ran faster in my life. I sat outside until my parents got home. Lol.

A few months ago I was alone in the kitchen, boiling water in the tea kettle. The kettle started whistling, so I take the top off and place it on the stove next to the burner. I poured the water into the bowl or whatever I was doing. I turn back to get the top of the kettle, and it's gone. My mom was doing her makeup in the bathroom, and I called her over to help me find it. We looked all throughout the kitchen. She said maybe m brother took it, so I looked in the livingroom. Nothing. I'm walking back into the kitchen and I see the top sitting perfectly placed onto the kettle. I started crying and shaking and my mom was like yelling out "Stop messing with us."

About a year ago, a few days before my sisters 16th birthday, my mom had just cleaned the living room. It was spotless. She was walking through, and found an envelope with my Yiayia's handwriting on it. She opened it up, and there were pictures of my Yiayia and my sister when she was little. Concidence? I think not.

So yea. I believe.

my cousins had similar experiences when they were packing to go to a hotel when their house (which was built in the 1700's) was being stripped of lead paint. Apparently whoever was there didn't want them to leave, and kept moving things around so they wouldn't go. It wasn't until my aunt said "we're just going away for a while and then we'll be back " then it all stopped and nothing has ever happened since then

Another example of my deja vu is in biology we were doing this work sheet, and I just stared at it then looked to my friend and said "Why is he giving us this again, we've done this before" and shes like "No we haven't" and I'm like "Umm...Yes we have" and I guess we haven't because nobody else said anything but I guess in a dream I did?

I get deja vu ALL the time and I just stop and say "WAIT, I"VE SEEN/DONE THIS BEFORE". It freaks me friends/family out...haha =)

Wow, this thread just came from nowhere! Thanks for bumping! I have deja vu a lot, it's very weird. I just feel like I've done certain things before.

Wow, this thread just came from nowhere! Thanks for bumping! I have deja vu a lot, it's very weird. I just feel like I've done certain things before.

Haha it did sorry!! I was looking through my old posts and found this thread and thought I would share another deja vu experience =)

One time I was at this park with my aunt and my mom so we went to the restroom there were two stalls a handicap one and a normal sized one my aunt went into the normal stall and my mom and I distinctively remember seeing two pairs of feet in that stall (we assumed it was a mom and her kid) so another lady comes in the restroom and walks right into the handicap stall my mom and I are looking at each other like what the heck did that lady just walk into that stall (we never saw the the two people come out of that stall)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter