Supernanny tonight

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
anyone watching??? This couple is hilarious. They are scientists from Hawaii, and so analytical. "We have spoken with colleagues who are in the behavioral field ". OMG, "evolutionary adaptation is why we use a cup". :rolleyes:

I had missed this one the first time it was on. They are so like DH, trying to reason and be logical with a 2 year old. Me: "I'm the mom that's why" is my standard response.

this is proving to be very entertaining!

Missed it last night..but I love to watch it.. Gives me a new found respect that my kids really aren't that bad!

My kids we'll say "you're not supernanny" when I use her time-out method.. gets the job done...so I'm doing something right!! My usual response may be I'm not supernanny... I'm MOMMY, see my long flowing cape? I feed, clean, transport, write checks, doctor boo-boos, answer phone calls, referee, the list keeps going!

I saw it when it first aired it was funny. I cannot imagine how that child will grow up they were way out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter