• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

You don't rip them when you pull them off? I ripped two of them trying to do that. Now I leave them on the backing.
I ripped a few of them, maybe like 5. I was able to peel them off. I also take a bit of the cardboard backing so they aren't so flimsy.

I love the calendar. I'd steal the idea, but think I still have way too many days to go.;)
See, I wish I had gotten one size down with the frame because I wanted more coverage wth the Mickey Heads.

LOVE the countdown calendar!!!! Megan keeps asking me when we get to put ours "back up!" Poor baby----I hate this waiting game!!! I just want to have dates, and deposits, and ressies, and ADRs----although now hearing about this supposed online ADR stuff, I am now scared!!!! SO, I will live and learn vicariously through you all right now---that way I will be WAY ready when my time rolls around!!!!

I love your wallet! I need a new one, I think that I am going to have to waltz on down to Wally World to see what I can find.

Your countdown calender is amazing I was trying to figure out a way to make a new one for our next trip but with so long in advance I wasn't sure what I would do. You have given me some good ideas.

Love all the planning. :)

LOVE the countdown calendar!!!! Megan keeps asking me when we get to put ours "back up!" Poor baby----I hate this waiting game!!! I just want to have dates, and deposits, and ressies, and ADRs----although now hearing about this supposed online ADR stuff, I am now scared!!!! SO, I will live and learn vicariously through you all right now---that way I will be WAY ready when my time rolls around!!!!
I'm glad to be of service. ;)

I love your wallet! I need a new one, I think that I am going to have to waltz on down to Wally World to see what I can find.

Your countdown calender is amazing I was trying to figure out a way to make a new one for our next trip but with so long in advance I wasn't sure what I would do. You have given me some good ideas.

Love all the planning. :)
Thanks! I can't wait to use it. I am sure you could come up with an idea. Counting down is fun!

.....some Mickey Head Carnage. I came home from work today and was greeted by this.

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

Sigh. I think my brilliant idea of using photo safe tape was just not that brilliant. I have gotten out my scotch tape and will do repairs tomorrow evening.

On the bright side we are at 186 days. :thumbsup2

*** EDIT *** I just received the shipment confirmation for my countdown "something." It will be delivered to me by 3PM tomorrow. Who's excited???

.....some Mickey Head Carnage. I came home from work today and was greeted by this.

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

Sigh. I think my brilliant idea of using photo safe tape was just not that brilliant. I have gotten out my scotch tape and will do repairs tomorrow evening.

On the bright side we are at 186 days. :thumbsup2

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I have no words.

The EVIL kitties must be stopped! :mad:

I know they're your babies, but I can only imagine how hard you worked on that! What a bummer!

:grouphug:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I have no words.

The EVIL kitties must be stopped! :mad:

I know they're your babies, but I can only imagine how hard you worked on that! What a bummer!

:grouphug:

It wasn't the kitties! They are evil in many ways but they know better than to mess with Momma's Mickey Countdown.

They can't reach it. It's the photo safe tape, it's not as sticky and it's just not holding them. As I have been sitting here two more have fallen.

What a bummer. :sad2:

Have no fear! LL will repair!

Seriously, I debated on telling you guys. But I decided that it was kinda funny that my choice of photo safe tape, thinking it would be easier to get off of the frame would work better. The best intentions and all that. Marc is going out tomorrow night so I plan to come home and sit on the couch and watch my DVR'd episode of 90210 and tape to my heart's content. :thumbsup2

It wasn't the kitties! They are evil in many ways but they know better than to mess with Momma's Mickey Countdown.

They can't reach it. It's the photo safe tape, it's not as sticky and it's just not holding them. As I have been sitting here two more have fallen.

Are you sure?

That looks like some serious kitty carnage right there. ;)

I can't wait to see what the mystery picture is!!!!!!! I am going to be anxiously waiting to see what it is!!!!

I can't wait to see what the mystery picture is!!!!!!! I am going to be anxiously waiting to see what it is!!!!

As of 8:24AM, my package is out with the DHL delivery driver. I am so excited. I had Marc leave a note on the door since he has to go to sleep from working last night. I hope they will leave it like UPS does, I don't think I have ever had anything delivered by DHL.

I am SOOOO mad! I just wrote a bunch of stuff since I've been so absent and it's all gone! Grrr!

OK, LOVE that you finally bought the Chandy shirt.

.... why don't you plan your days around your ADR's? Dont you guys get P-H's anyway?

....erm.... love the plan for the dinner w/Step-sisters, wanna hear your experience w/ it.

And ..... oh yea, CP! I totally want offensive flair!

OOOHHH...I'm excited about you getting your package too....I love getting mail.

I feel bad for our neighbors cuz everyday at 4:00 when my hubby and I arrive home for work its a take down drag out fight who makes it to the mailbox first, I'm sure we're devaluing our neighborhood property each time LOL!!

I am SOOOO mad! I just wrote a bunch of stuff since I've been so absent and it's all gone! Grrr!

OK, LOVE that you finally bought the Chandy shirt.

.... why don't you plan your days around your ADR's? Dont you guys get P-H's anyway?

....erm.... love the plan for the dinner w/Step-sisters, wanna hear your experience w/ it.

And ..... oh yea, CP! I totally want offensive flair!
As of right now we don't have the Park Hoppers, just trying to save some money but I am not sure I might buckle and get them.

OOOHHH...I'm excited about you getting your package too....I love getting mail.

I feel bad for our neighbors cuz everyday at 4:00 when my hubby and I arrive home for work its a take down drag out fight who makes it to the mailbox first, I'm sure we're devaluing our neighborhood property each time LOL!!
Me too! Though I am very mad at DHL, I left a signed note on the door and they didn't deliver the package. I called them and asked them to just leave it and they won't go back. I paid extra for the one day shipping and everything. I am so mad. It's not like Marc isn't home either, he's sleeping. *Pout* I might call back and try again to get them to deliver.

LL, I'm off the 22nd of December, too, so if you need me to call, I'd be more than happy to! Just let me know!

Kristin

Hi Lady Lallie! :wave2: I think I am a bit slow on the PTR here! Not quite sure what I was doing... but I am clued in now.
I love your count down! I'm sure your cats are completely innocent in the mishap! ;)
You'll have to say what you thought of Twilight after tomorrow. We are all excited here! Can't wait! :yay:

Hi Lady Lallie! :wave2: I think I am a bit slow on the PTR here! Not quite sure what I was doing... but I am clued in now.
I love your count down! I'm sure your cats are completely innocent in the mishap! ;)
You'll have to say what you thought of Twilight after tomorrow. We are all excited here! Can't wait! :yay:

Hello & Welcome! :goodvibes

They really are innocent. It's not at a place where they can reach it. Trust me they get into a lot of mischief but not that. Although the bag of my leftover mickey heads was mysteriously pulled out of my disney drawer the other day and on the floor. Little rascals.

I really can't wait to go see Twilight. :woohoo: I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter