Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

LL---feel free to have random babblings whenever you want---they are so much fun to read!!! I think your ADR ideas look SO great! I do think you will have a great time indeed!!! There is something that I keep thinking of in the back of my mind, so I am just going to let it blurt out so it will get out of there---I need all the space in my little old brain I can get.....................

I know this is now planned for a solo trip, but do you think as you get closer to the actual trip, that it will turn back into a couple's trip? Do you think Marc will change his mind and decide to join you? I just keep thinking as time passes, that all of a sudden you are going to jump back on here and say the plans have changed----back to the original idea. Do you have a preference? Are you getting excited about the prospect of touring WDW at your own pace? Just ramblings in my own mind that have been rolling around, so I thought I would share them with you!!!

Me TOO! Yay for us :cool1:
I agree with you about playing the waiting game. As soon as the price gets within a range I am vaguely comfortable with, I book it. Sometimes I have seen prices jump up $50 overnight!
I have always wanted to do the Grand Floridian tea too, you should do it so you can tell us about it ;) Maybe you'll like the tea if you pour lots of cream and sugar in it like I do!
I am really leaning towards doing the tea. I will let you know allll about it if I do! I feel the same way about the waiting game, it's not worth the stress or worry to see if you can get it cheaper sometimes. I played around with a lot of different airlines, airports and such and Southwest was still the best deal and I'm happy with that.

Yay! For booking your air, one less thing to worry about and now onto your plans!!:cool1: For some reason, I feel like once my air is booked it makes the trip really happening, maybe I'm just crazy, but I feel it makes it more in stone.::yes::

I agree, being on the meal plan, being solo, doesn't make sense....you can eat on the run, when you want to, if you want to and what you want to and don't have to worry about anyone else. Seems like a great idea to me!! And great idea about doing a couple of TS meals.....I LOVE Le Celliar and Hollywood Brown Derby!! Two of my absolute favs!! So they are my vote!!:thumbsup2 And I laughed out loud about your tea idea.....I say go for it, choke down some tea for the experience!!

Sounds like you've got some great ideas about this trip...I can't wait for you to go!!pixiedust:
I agree with you about the air being booked makes the trip feel even more real! I think I can choke down the tea for the experience. My MIL loves tea and I think if she ever goes to Disney while we are there (notice how I didn't say we'd go together :rotfl:) I would like to do the tea with her because she would enjoy it so much.

Your plans for ADRs sound great! We LOVED Kona last year and can't wait to go back this year. Le Cellier is awesome also.

We will be at WDW May 15-22, so I am actually hoping to go to DHS on our last day, Friday, May 22nd to catch the first of the Star Wars weekends. (DS12 is a HUGE fan, and it would make his trip!)
Kona was a great meal for us too in September. So delicious and our server was amazing that night. So you are leaving as I am coming. I'll have your TR to look forward too when I get home. :thumbsup2

Hurray for your flight! Wherever did you find Village People smilies???

I think the afternoon tea at the Grand would be so neat! I am planning on doing that with Chelsea in 2010, so you should definitely go and then you can tell me all about it!
I can't remember where I found the village people, I was googling smileys one day and came across them. Feel free to steal the link! I think doing the tea with Chelsea sounds great, a very nice birthday treat.

I thoroughly enjoyed your "random babblings." Congrats on booking your flight! :cheer2: Village People smilies are too cute!

You have me cracking up at the "don't like tea" part but you know how I feel about champagne. I think that would be a fun afternoon activity!

And yippee for lists!! Those are important! :)
I'm glad you enjoy my random babblings. It gives you a pick into my brain, scary huh? :rotfl2: I've told you I want to become a champagne drinker. I have discovered that I really like it and plan to indulge at WDW.

I too enjoy your "randomness" as you call it LOL!!!! I can totally associate with it LOL!!!!

I'm so excited you got the flight you wanted!! YAY!! One less thing to stress about!!

I am very excited to hear about your final ADRs and what you decide to do and what you decide not to do!!!! The afternoon tea sounds absolutely delightful and is something I would LOVE to do...of course I really really love tea and even have my own tea cup for when I get invited to teas (and yes I have been invited to tea parties LOL).

Just concentrate on how much this trip will bring you back rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world. You will probably have more insight on yourself and having that break will even help you to enjoy your marriage even more!!!

Can't wait to see those lists LOL!!
I find it adorable that you have your own tea cup. I think you are so right about me coming back rejuvenated. I seriously need that.

Hey Stranger....

I booked my flight, too! Actually just my departing flight. $59 one way from PHL. :cheer2: I can wait on the return flight since it will be a Monday night! I don't think those will book up too fast!

Your TS sound good.......but I know YOU REALLY want to go to the Cali Grill! Do it! You will not regret it!
I can't do Cali Grill without Marc! That would just be too sad. I know we will get there someday.

Hi! Im Meghan! :wave2: Im from Mass and I was perusing the Pre Trip report board and I saw your report for May 09 which is when Im going, so I read from the beginning and saw your whole report Im so excited to be on board and possibly see you there!

ill be updating my pre trip too we can be pre trip buddies!
Hi!! That would be so cool if we saw each other there!!

OMG LL :faint:

You were right. I can't believe these huge changes!

Before I went, I couldn't understand why so many people wanted to do a solo trip.

Now I do. You'll get to do exactly what you want to do without having to consider anyone else's feelings. :cloud9:

And on the selfish front....I can't WAIT to see all your pictures!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
Aren't they huge changes!?! As easy going as Marc is, I do worry about him having a good time and I sacrifice things I want to do to make sure he is doign things I know he will enjoy. I think it's going to be awesome to ride Carousel of Progress 12 times if I want. :bitelip:

Hey LL, did you book your flight online thru Southwest? If you did, not sure if you saw what happened with mine. I checked back and the price had went down about $150 once I first booked the flight and if you choose the new price, Southwest will reimburse you the difference. So good thing you're flight IS booked, but just re-check it every other week or so and see if the price went down! :thumbsup2
I did book through Southwest. I remember that! I will keep an eye on it, thanks!

You know what I love about you....that you would choke down tea for the desserts :rotfl2:
What exactly does that say about me? :lmao: I have just seen amazing pics and it looks like such a relaxing experience. Sigh.

You don't have to get tea... I know they serve little kids chocolate milk if requested, so I'm sure you could get that? Believe me, everything else is so delicious I would go for sure!! You can even just order the desserts a la carte!:cool1:
:rotfl: I can't just imagine me ordering the chocolate milk. I really think it's something I am going to do. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.

LL---feel free to have random babblings whenever you want---they are so much fun to read!!! I think your ADR ideas look SO great! I do think you will have a great time indeed!!! There is something that I keep thinking of in the back of my mind, so I am just going to let it blurt out so it will get out of there---I need all the space in my little old brain I can get.....................

I know this is now planned for a solo trip, but do you think as you get closer to the actual trip, that it will turn back into a couple's trip? Do you think Marc will change his mind and decide to join you? I just keep thinking as time passes, that all of a sudden you are going to jump back on here and say the plans have changed----back to the original idea. Do you have a preference? Are you getting excited about the prospect of touring WDW at your own pace? Just ramblings in my own mind that have been rolling around, so I thought I would share them with you!!!
I honestly don't think so. He informed this evening that he's started tracking flat screen tv prices. :rotfl: He's more than happy to stay home and I am more than happy to go to Disney. I would love for him to go but their are other things he'd rather do with money and is willing to stay home so we can do those things. He knows I need to go to my happy place. I am getting REALLY excited to go. I'm really anxious tonight and my mind is racing with all the wonderful things I will be able to do. I really can't wait!

I'm so excited for you!!!! I love how he is starting to check out all those flat screen TVs!!!!!!!! Gotta love men!

Tell him that Consumer Reports rated the Samsung's as the best..........but he probably already knows that!!!!!! ;o)

Yea for buying your tickets!!!!! I want to do the tea too. I think it looks really fun but I am like youand don't really like tea. I hope you do the tea.

I'm sure they would get a kick out of an adult ordering chocolate milk!:rotfl2:

Your PTR got me to thinking, and if I were to do a solo trip, I bet my whole day in Epcot would be spent watching Ellen's Universe of Energy.:rotfl2: I love that one and nobody else does... then I would head over to MK and ride TTA nonstop. I would probably turn it into the most boring trip ever... but I would LOVE it!!:rotfl:

Hooray for purchasing your plane tickets! I know exactly what PP mentioned about how now it feels real because you have them. :thumbsup2

I think the tea sounds great! I've read another TR a while back that a couple of ladies sat next to a solo traveler and they ended up eating together. Maybe that will happen for you too!:goodvibes

Random babbling=LL fun :upsidedow

I was just hopping over here to make sure you knew about the hours---okay, now I can go to sleep!!!!

Wow, I've missed alot! You are going solo now? Fun I've always wonder what I would do alone in the world. Happy planning! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tell him that Consumer Reports rated the Samsung's as the best..........but he probably already knows that!!!!!! ;o)
I told him that and yes he did. :rotfl2: Not that I'm surprised.

Yea for buying your tickets!!!!! I want to do the tea too. I think it looks really fun but I am like youand don't really like tea. I hope you do the tea.
I think I am going to do the tea, I think it will make me all fancypants. :lmao:

I'm sure they would get a kick out of an adult ordering chocolate milk!:rotfl2:

Your PTR got me to thinking, and if I were to do a solo trip, I bet my whole day in Epcot would be spent watching Ellen's Universe of Energy.:rotfl2: I love that one and nobody else does... then I would head over to MK and ride TTA nonstop. I would probably turn it into the most boring trip ever... but I would LOVE it!!:rotfl:
I have never ever seen Ellen's Universe of Energy, I have been thinking I might try it this time around. I'm really excited about doing whatever I want, whenever I want.

Hooray for purchasing your plane tickets! I know exactly what PP mentioned about how now it feels real because you have them. :thumbsup2

I think the tea sounds great! I've read another TR a while back that a couple of ladies sat next to a solo traveler and they ended up eating together. Maybe that will happen for you too!:goodvibes

Random babbling=LL fun :upsidedow
It really does feel real. I've been poking around the DIS looking for solo TR's and the more I read the more confident I feel. I really enjoy random babblings so now that you all have given me permission, it's probably going to get scary! ;)

Me too!!!:thumbsup2 Right after I posted i got off of the computer to start planning.:rotfl2:
I plan to spend my day planning, it's going to be wonderful.

I trust this will mean updates to which we can look forward? Say, this weekend, perhaps??? :rolleyes1
I am sure. I have a purchase that I must reveal sometime today.

I was just hopping over here to make sure you knew about the hours---okay, now I can go to sleep!!!!
Hehehe, thanks!

Wow, I've missed alot! You are going solo now? Fun I've always wonder what I would do alone in the world. Happy planning! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
I am going solo! I'm excited.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Tell me about it! :cool1:

That made me laugh remembering Phelps on SNL with the coach and the FancyPants song! :happytv:

It's so sad that I know exactly what you are talking about, Trixie! I have that eppy on my DVR LOL!!

The tea sounds like a lot of fun LL and since C gets to be demanding I want to be demanding too...I want an update too LOL!!!!

Hope you are having a great Saturday!

I'd love to do the Tea too. But since we're splurging on Deluxe Dinning plan we have to stick to what is on the plan. Maybe next time.

I did see some people having Tea on my last trip and I was totally hooked.

That made me laugh remembering Phelps on SNL with the coach and the FancyPants song! :happytv:
Hehehe.

It's so sad that I know exactly what you are talking about, Trixie! I have that eppy on my DVR LOL!!

The tea sounds like a lot of fun LL and since C gets to be demanding I want to be demanding too...I want an update too LOL!!!!

Hope you are having a great Saturday!
I'm working on the update as we speak!

I'd love to do the Tea too. But since we're splurging on Deluxe Dinning plan we have to stick to what is on the plan. Maybe next time.

I did see some people having Tea on my last trip and I was totally hooked.
It's on the list! I think it will be nice. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter