• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Yep. I'm woo-hoo'ing about leaving Disney. Hard to believe, huh? I found the trick to Disney Depression, leave someone home that you will miss. :lmao:

I missed you all and thought of you all often. I loved twittering my updates, it made me feel "connected" :lmao:

It was fun to keep up with you through your Twittering.

I'm glad you were able to meet up with wigd and her crew. How nice it is that they are waking up this morning in such a beautiful place!

I know exactly what you mean about leaving Disney when your loved ones are back at home. A Disney trip is very different when your favorite people in the world aren't there to share it with you!

Hmmm, which of my loved ones is going to volunteer to stay home at my house in six days? :rotfl: Actually, Charles keeps clamping his hands over his ears and saying, "No, don't say it!" everytime I say, "Hey, guess how many days until Disney?" However, he is not going to get out of this trip. ;)

I loved your FB updates -- it was so neat to read what you were doing during the day!

:yay: to a TR start today or Monday. I'm sure Marc missed you lots too. Did he buy a flat screen tv while you were away? ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about the trip!

Welcome home LL!! I loved your Twitter updates. That was really cool. And I took your vacation as an opportunity to reread your old TR. Some good stuff there. Can't wait for the TR.
Thanks! I"m excited to write this TR!
It was fun to keep up with you through your Twittering.

I'm glad you were able to meet up with wigd and her crew. How nice it is that they are waking up this morning in such a beautiful place!

I know exactly what you mean about leaving Disney when your loved ones are back at home. A Disney trip is very different when your favorite people in the world aren't there to share it with you!
I knew you would understand, MeMom!
The wigd crew are awesome, we had a brief meeting but it was a lot of fun!
Hmmm, which of my loved ones is going to volunteer to stay home at my house in six days? :rotfl: Actually, Charles keeps clamping his hands over his ears and saying, "No, don't say it!" everytime I say, "Hey, guess how many days until Disney?" However, he is not going to get out of this trip. ;)

I loved your FB updates -- it was so neat to read what you were doing during the day!
Hehehe. Charles will have a great time, just like last year. Just don't pack any benadryl! :lmao:

:yay: to a TR start today or Monday. I'm sure Marc missed you lots too. Did he buy a flat screen tv while you were away? ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about the trip!
No, he didn't buy the tv while I was gone. We have a lot of saving to do before that. Hopefully in the next few months! :thumbsup2

Welcome home!! Loved the updates on Twitter! Cant wait to hear about the report.
Thanks! I see you have a got a new ticker in your signature! Fun Fun!

WOW !!!! she came she saw she conquered!!!!!!!!!!!

DESPITE a little rain, I am sure :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about it and to hear how the VB Mailbag took the test run!!!

I hope you saw my light fixtures that I sent to you!! Not sure if you read the DIS on your trip, I sent them the day you made your last post! I have not been twittering or FBing I am afraid, but look forward to reading YOUR TR!!! :surfweb:

Glad you are back with us!!;)

WOW !!!! she came she saw she conquered!!!!!!!!!!!

DESPITE a little rain, I am sure :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about it and to hear how the VB Mailbag took the test run!!!

I hope you saw my light fixtures that I sent to you!! Not sure if you read the DIS on your trip, I sent them the day you made your last post! I have not been twittering or FBing I am afraid, but look forward to reading YOUR TR!!! :surfweb:

Glad you are back with us!!;)

It was more than a little rain, but I survived. :lmao:

I did see your light fixtures, thanks for posting them!! I didn't DIS while I was away but am trying to catch up now.

:woohoo: and :worship: for planning to start your TR so soon!

I can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing the 413 light fixture photos. :lmao: Although I really doubt there are that many. Who would've thunk you'd have been there in a monsoon??? Blast that rain for wrecking havoc with my guess!!! :headache:

Glad you are back.. I would check at night to see all the fun you had... so sad you got so wet!

Hi,
Let me know if you start a new one,
or want this thread to be moved to our regular board.
It is over 200 pages and I have to lock up threads over 250 pages.
Give me a PM.
Thanks,
Moderator-OhMari

:woohoo: and :worship: for planning to start your TR so soon!

I can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing the 413 light fixture photos. :lmao: Although I really doubt there are that many. Who would've thunk you'd have been there in a monsoon??? Blast that rain for wrecking havoc with my guess!!! :headache:
I haven't even counted the light fixtures yet. Hopefully sometime this week, I did get a little prize though!

Glad you are back.. I would check at night to see all the fun you had... so sad you got so wet!
Yes, the rain was not very pleasant. I tried not to let it get me down but I had some somewhat miserable moments. :rolleyes:

Hi,
Let me know if you start a new one,
or want this thread to be moved to our regular board.
It is over 200 pages and I have to lock up threads over 250 pages.
Give me a PM.
Thanks,
Moderator-OhMari
I will PM You! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! Looking forward to your TR.
Thanks!!

Welcome home! I had a great time following you on twitter. Can't wait for your report!
I hope to start it tonight....if I could just come up with a witty TR title. :rotfl2:

It is -- I was trying to write a witty email today and it just wasn't working out for me. :rotfl:
I have to be in the witty zone. I am too tired to be there today. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap! It was wonderful.

CP, put Palace Circle on your reading list. :thumbsup2

If it's any consolation I don't need witty... I just need TR. I'm a junkie. Please feed my habit! ;) :lmao: :rotfl:

I'm at the point where I must just settle for anything. :lmao: I am on IMDB looking for movie quote inspiration.

Hey LL! Welcome home! I was following your trip on your Twitter. I'm so sorry you had so much rain! :sad2: Not fun!
Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing all about the trip! :thumbsup2

Hi LL! I can't wait to see what your new title will be.........no pressure though, none at all!

P.S. It was fun meeting you and your mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter