Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lady Lallie, Nov 9, 2008.

1. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

I need the :mickeybar bag too!!! LL- scope it out for us!

Love the silly pictures.

It's sunny here in CT today so I'm thinking the graduation is on. Sorry 'bout that. :upsidedow

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MinnieNurse

MinnieNurse DIS Veteran

I think my rain dance back fired. Its pouring down here at my home in Texas. :upsidedow

4. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Yeah, that one took awhile to get the picture for sure. :rolleyes:

Julie Andrews was pretty teeny back in her Mary Poppins day!

We were waiting for the Boo To You Parade. I know that I have one of Marc looking like an Angel so maybe I was going for the devil...

Thanks!

It's beautiful out today!

WOO HOO!

Oh, no crying. I can't wait to see the pictures from her recital.

There will be Silly LL Hat Pictures tomorrow.

Tell me about it, I don't know how I am going to make it through 4 more work days.

;)

Of course you do!

They go to school wicked early!

5. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I might be persuaded. :rotfl2:
    Oh, that is such a cute bag. :cloud9:
    I was so excited to see it!

I decided not to go. Marc got up super early to go, he's such a good brother. Both MIL and BIL didn't care if I missed it. We found out that there is very limited seating and most people have to stand and with my heel I don't think standing for three hours is a good idea.

Oh, I am sorry! :sad2:

6. 2xcited2sleep

I'm glad it worked out! Definitely don't want you hurting your heel any further! You have a trip to take... in a few very short days! :yay::yay::yay:

7. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

I just can't believe I am at 6 days. I have knots and butterflies in my stomach and I am super nervous. I received my Tevas last night. I am not liking them. They hurt my little toes on each foot. I am going to wear them around the house some more today but I don't have high hopes. I am so over shoes and bags. I am going to see what I can find in terms of arch support inserts to maybe put in my Crocs. If not, I will be fine. I don't care. There is no crying in Disney. ;)

Has anyone ever ordered the small messenger bag off of the Disney website...?? It doesn't say how long the strap is but I am thinking I might try to order it. I dunno. Shipping is outrageous and I am not sure if I want to waste money on that.

I do have a funny story, last night after we got home from the rehearsal dinner, Marc was getting stuff down from our high closet shelf, I needed my dressy handbag for the wedding tonight. Well I am in the living room and he comes out and says, "This is why I get frustrated." He has every bag that I own on his shoulders or draped across him. It was the funniest thing EVER. He wouldn't let me take a picture, I was so bummed. Maybe I will try to convince him tonight after the wedding when he has been drinking a little bit. :rolleyes1 It was a much needed chuckle!

Here are some more pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm off to run errands....then to the Wedding....and then tomorrow is DISNEY DAY! Yay!

8. MinnieNurse

MinnieNurse DIS Veteran

6 days-Im too excited to sleep! That is when that commercial hits home. Still my all time favorite Disney commercial. :yay::yay:

9. nts4wdw

nts4wdw DIS Veteran

I am here everyday counting down with you, but I don't get to post because I'm on the treadmill. I am so excited for you! I know right now everything seems like a big deal, but once you are back in WDW, surrounded by the magic, everything will fall away and you will have the time of your life!!

Thanks for the PTR, by the way. It has helped pass the lonely hours on that treadmill!! Looking forward to the trip report itself!!

10. DisneyMissy

DisneyMissy Mouseketeer

I just found your thread and wanted to say hi because I'm from MA too and I'm going to be in Disney May 24-30!! Maybe I'll see you there! I don't think I'll get through your entire PTR before leaving, but I'm going to try my best!

11. Happydog

Happydog DIS Veteran

Yes, well let me add I just chaperoned the prom last night. :eek: Can I say dresses are NOT what they used to be. Talk about glorified baby-sitter. Never mind how many years old they truly ARE, they act like they are five years shy of 13 :laughing:

Sorry to swipe your PTR LL! I just saw this exchange and had to join in.

Okay, back to reading! :surfweb:

12. Happydog

Happydog DIS Veteran

Yes me three, me three! :)

13. Happydog

Happydog DIS Veteran

Okay, now all caught up -- last I heard you were still checking out the new bag, and waiting for shoes. SO now I see that the bag that was "meh" was $74.00 :scared1: Yes that would be a big NO in my book too, way too much for something you don't like. RE the Teva's so that was a bust but you can carry on. Did you adjust the straps on the Teva Sandals? It may be that the feel of a strap sandal is not something your feet are used to after being in Crocs so much? If not, fine. You go with what is best, and don't keep stuff just because. RE the bag off the Disney site, unless you are 100% sure, I think you should just hold off, vs. spend money on shipping for something you are uncertain about. I would say take that day/time you have AT Disney when you are between Jen and your mom, and maybe you will find something you like, in person!? That new boutique in DTD? It sounds like a cool place! :) And I liked your idea about bringing the cargo sling and the hipster -- lighten the load a few days! Great thinking.:thumbsup2

Also, I love the photos of Norway and you silly LL pickies! My DS just came home from school with a Viking Gods and Legends book -- don't ask me why?!? Which made me laugh. Maelstrom here we come!!! :laughing:

Lastly, SMILE BIG Disney in a week! :yay::yay:

14. 2xcited2sleep

6 days! :banana: Sorry the Tevas are a no go. :sad2: You are right; there is no crying in Disney! And remember you could always head to the spa for a pedi if your feet are hurting!

I am :rotfl: at the image of Marc with every bag you own. I hope he'll let you take a picture tonight!! :lmao:

Tomorrow is Disney day? Yippee!!!!!!!!

15. MinnieNurse

MinnieNurse DIS Veteran

We must have a picture with Marc and your bags. That is hysterical. :lmao:

16. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

I need this bag!!! It is the cutest thing ever -- and in pink!!!

LL, that is the funniest story about Marc! I would love to see him as the purse tree!!!

Hope you are having a great time at the wedding!

Six days!!! That is so awesome!!! I am at 21 days, and suddenly understanding the overwhelmed feeling that you have been having -- I feel like I will never get everything done that needs doing!

17. autumnpalm

autumnpalm DIS Veteran

6 days!!! Try not to stress.:hug: No matter how you plan all the "details" you will have a wonderfully magical trip.

LOVE your castle pictures and...

NO! NO MORE BAGS!!:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

18. cjackearl

cjackearl DIS Veteran

Great pics of the castle and Walt, LL. These 6 days are going to fly by and then the rest of us will be trying so hard not to wish your vacation away for you, but anxiously waiting to hear all about your adventures.:goodvibes

19. julezdisney

julezdisney Boo to the b!

I'm really looking forward to your trip, LL!

20. addictedtothemouse

addictedtothemouse DIS Veteran

Good morning LL.

21. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Yes....5 short days. I am in FULL panic mode at the moment.

I am feeling that way! If I wake up before the alarm and if Disney crosses my mind, I might as well stay awake.

Hey! I am glad I can entertain you while on the treadmill. I'm really looking forward to writing the TR.

Thanks for reading! I will have a LGMH so be on the lookout for me!

I tried the Tevas again this morning. It's a no go. I did adjust the straps a few times and I just can't get them right.
    I am just going to bring a few bags and go with the flow. I hope I might be able to find the perfect bag while in Disney. :rolleyes:

Yes, today is Disney Day. I have to get off the DIS and get moving. I hope to do an update with Disney Day activities later on tonight.

I'll see if I can convince him this morning.

We did have a great time at the Wedding! I am so glad you understand my overwhelmed feeling, though I wish you weren't having it!

I know, I know. I am so ready to go!

They already are flying by! :eek:

Thanks, Julez.

Good Morning! I'm about to post the picture of the day!